Best quality and factory Andrographis Extract Factory from Palestine
[Latin Name] Andrographis paniculata(Burm.f.)Nees [Plant Source] Whole herb [Specification] Andrographolides 10%-98% HPLC [Appearance] White powder Plant Part Used: Herb [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Andrographis?] Andrographis paniculata is a bitter tasting ...
Our company since its inception, always regards product quality as enterprise life, continuously improve production technology, improve product quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total quality management, in strict accordance with the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for Best quality and factory Andrographis Extract Factory from Palestine, We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and mutual success!
[Latin Name] Andrographis paniculata(Burm.f.)Nees
[Plant Source] Whole herb
[Specification] Andrographolides 10%-98% HPLC
[Appearance] White powder
Plant Part Used: Herb
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Andrographis?]
Andrographis paniculata is a bitter tasting annual plant, referred to as the “King of Bitters.” It has white-purple flowers and it is native to Asia and India where it has been valued for centuries for its numerous medicinal benefits. Over the past decade, andrographis has become popular in America where it is often used alone and in combination with other herbs for a variety of health purposes.
[How does it work?]
According to Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, the active ingredient in andrographis is andrographolides. Due to the andrographolides, andrographis has potent anti-inflammatory and antimalarial properties. It also has antimicrobial properties, meaning it can help to fight off and prevent infections from harmful microorganisms such as viruses, bacteria and fungi. In addition, andrographis is a powerful antioxidant and it can help to prevent free radical induced damage to your cells and DNA
Cold and Flu
Scientists have discovered that andrographis helps to boost the immune system by stimulating the body’s production of antibodies and macrophages, which are large white blood cells that scavenge harmful microorganisms. It is taken for both the prevention and treatment of the common cold, and it is often referred to as Indian echinacea. It might help lessen the severity of cold symptoms such as sleeplessness, fever, nasal drainage and sore throat.
Cancer, Viral Infections and Heart Health
Andrographis may also help to prevent and treat cancer, and preliminary studies done in test tubes found that extracts of andrographis help to treat stomach, skin, prostate and breast cancer. Due to the herb’s antiviral properties, andrographis is used to treat herpes and it is also currently being studied as a treatment for Aids and HIV as well. Andrographis also promotes heart health and can help to prevent the formation of blood clots as well as to dissolve already formed blood clots. In addition, the herb relaxes smooth muscles in the walls of blood vessels and thereby helps to reduce high blood pressure.
Andrographis is used to promote gallbladder and digestive health. It also helps to support and strengthen the liver and it is used in combination with other herbs in several Ayurvedic formulations to treat liver disorders. Finally, andrographis extracts taken orally have been found to help neutralize the poisonous effects of snake venom.
Dosage and Precautions
The therapeutic dose of andrographis is 400 mg, twice daily, for up to 10 days. Although andrographis is considered safe in humans, the NYU Langone Medical Center warns that animal studies suggest that it may impair fertility. Andrographis may cause unwanted side effects such as headaches, fatigue, allergic reactions, nausea, diarrhea, altered taste and pain in the lymph nodes. It may also interact with certain medications and as with any supplement you should consult your health care practitioner before taking the herb.
5-htp (5-hydroxytryptophan) is a naturally occurring amino acid and a metabolic intermediate in the synthesis of neurotransmitters in the brain.;5-htp levels in the body are associated with the regulation of sleep, mood, appetite, temperature, and pain sensation.;5-htp has been shown to promote mental and emotional wellbeing and decrease the feeling of anxiety and depression.;natural Bioscience is extracted from the seeds of the Griffonia simplicifolia plant.;manufactured in the Usa in an Fda registered facility following strict Good Manufacturing Practices (gmp).
7 Super Foods That Prevent Breast Cancer
Breast cancer might be a common form of cancer but it can also take on a deadly form. There are many factors that play a role in it such as dietary and lifestyle factors as well. Breast cancer can be prevented as well as controlled by taking on healthy habits like reducing alcohol consumption, controlling the weight, breast feeding, avoiding exposure to polluting and radical elements as well as following a healthy diet plan.
Spinach is a vegetable that contains many properties which help it to fortify the system against breast cancer.
• It consists of an antioxidant which is lutien that has a major role to play in guarding the breast cancer cells and to stop it from spreading to other areas of the body
• It consists of carotenoids and zeaxanthin which can help to remove unstable molecules from the body
One should try and include tomatoes highly in their diet as this vegetable item is known to have beneficial properties
• Tomatoes are known to contain lycopene which is a powerful antioxidant that can help to prevent breast cancer development
• It can assist in stopping the cancerous cell growth
• Lycopene can also stop other cancerous cells from growing in other organs like the lungs or the endometrial
It is known to contain a substance known as curcumin which can help to inhibit the growth of cancerous cells such as skin cancer, lung, breast and gastrointestinal cancer.
• Curcumin in turmeric helps to stop the spreading of breast cancer to other areas
• It can help to repair DNA which is damaged by radiation
It is a fish that contains types of omega-3 fatty acids and other nutritional ingredients which can help to slow down the growth of cancerous tumors.
• It contains omega-3 fatty acids which can help to slow down the growth of cancerous tumors
• It helps to boost the immune system as it contains vitamins B complex and D
• It is a source of lean protein
This wondrous berry is known to have many properties which can help to avert ailments like cancer.
• These berries are known to be rich in vitamins, antioxidants and minerals
• The phytochemicals that are present in the blueberries prevent the spread of breast cancer
• Antioxidants like ellagic acid is known to have anti cancer properties which can slow down the growth of tumor as well as helps to destroy substances which cause cancer
• It is best to try and eat fresh blueberries instead of the packed version
Walnuts are known to be good for those who are suffering from breast cancer.
• Walnuts contain healthy fatty acids like omega-3 which can help the body to fight the inflammation and reduce the growth of cancerous tumors
• Walnut and their daily consumption will help to keep at bay all risks of breast cancer
Beans, especially of the black and navy variety have been tested to help reduce colon cancer in rats.
• When one consumes a diet rich in legumes it increases the level of fatty acid butyrate in them
• That in turn helps to reduce and prevent cancer growth
• Dried beans are found to be effective in preventing breast cancer in rats
7 Super Foods That Prevent Breast Cancer
The materials and the information contained on this channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. None of the information on our videos is a substitute for a diagnosis and treatment by your health professional. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.