Cheap PriceList for Resveratrol Supply to Laos
[Latin Name] Polygonum Cuspidatum Sieb. et Zucc [Plant Source] China [Specifications] Resveratrol 50%, 95%, 98% by HPLC [Appearance]Brown or white fine powder [Plant Part Used] Rhizome&Root [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [General feature] 1.100% natural source. Our resveratrol is 100% extracted from natural her...
Our target is to consolidate and improve the quality and service of existing products, meanwhile constantly develop new products to meet different customers' demands for Cheap PriceList for Resveratrol Supply to Laos, Welcome friends from all over the world come to visit, guide and negotiate.
[Latin Name] Polygonum Cuspidatum Sieb. et Zucc
[Plant Source] China
[Specifications] Resveratrol 50%, 95%, 98% by HPLC
[Appearance]Brown or white fine powder
[Plant Part Used] Rhizome&Root
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
1.100% natural source. Our resveratrol is 100% extracted from natural herb, very safe and more bioactive, which is rich with both CIS-resveratrol and trans-resveratrol.
2.Our resveratrol almost have no unpleasant taste compare to other resveratrols and it can be easier to take by oral.
3.We offer resveratrol at a very competitive price with superb quality.
4.We have a very large output and could manufacturer as customer particular requirement.
Resveratrol is an active component extracted from Huzhang (Polygonum cuspidatum) in China.
It is an antioxidant phenol and a potent vasodilator that inhibits serum triglyceride synthesis, lipid peroxidation, and platelet aggregation.
It is extensively used for treatment of blood vessel disease such as atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia. In addition, it has anti-virus and anti inflammatory activity, can treat acute microbial infections and viral hepatitis.
You can find more natural sexual enhancement supplements at http://www.naturalwomenhealth.com/herbal-treatment-for-low-libido-in-women.htm
Dear friend, in this video we are going to discuss about the natural sexual enhancement supplements. Lady Fire capsules are the best natural sexual enhancement supplements for women to make him crazy in bed and improve overall health.
Natural Sexual Enhancement Supplements
—————————– CLICK HERE FOR FULL RECIPES —————————–
⇢ For business inquiries only:
♡ INSTAGRAM: http://instagram.com/thrivingonplants
♡ TUMBLR: http://thrivingonplants.tumblr.com
♡ SNAPCHAT: cherietu
♫ Music ♫
■ Clairvoyance (Instrumental) – Amarante
☞ My Vitamix Blender: https://goo.gl/XIEuK2 ….. for smoothies, soups, pancake batters, dips, raw cheesecakes, home-made vegan milks.. you name it!)
☞ Tropeaka Products that I use (acai, matcha, cacao, spirulina, vegan protein…) are all from:
http://tropeaka.com.au/ (Worldwide shipping + 15% OFF your first order!)
BREAKFAST: Berry Vanilla/Coconut Porridge
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 5-10 mins
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup water
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp @Tropeaka immunity berry powder
- 1 tbsp @Tropeaka vanilla lean protein powder
- 1 cup frozen raspberries
- Toppings of choice
1. Add all ingredients into a saucepan (except for raspberries) and stir through. Once boiling, lower heat slightly and simmer until thickened to desired consistency.
2. Transfer into a bowl, add toppings of choice and enjoy!
LUNCH: Buddha Bowl
- Cooked brown rice
- Firm tofu (Sauce: splash of soy sauce, tsp of coconut sugar, dash of black pepper)
- Cauliflower florets (Sauce: 1/2 tbsp Asian sesame sauce paste, 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds, 1.5 tbsp soy sauce, dash of black pepper, 1 tsp sesame oil)
- Pumpkin, sliced (Sauce: 1 tbsp light miso paste, 1/2 tbsp sesame oil, dash of black pepper, 2 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp coconut sugar)
- Red & yellow capsicum/bell peppers
- Cucumber, roughly diced
- Vegan kimchi
- Rocket or baby spinach
- Sesame seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Green onions
1. Begin by cooking brown rice.
2. In the meantime, mix sliced pumpkin in the sauce mixture & repeat with cauliflower. Place in the oven or airfryer for 30-40 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
3. Fry tofu on a pan until golden on both sides, pour in sauce and cook for an additional 10-20 seconds until sauce is absorbed.
4. To assembly, place rice at the bottom of bowl followed by all other toppings of choice (COMMENT DOWN BELOW IF YOU’D LIKE TO SEE A KIMCHI RECIPE VID! c: )
5. Top with sesame seeds, hemp seeds & green onion. Devour!!
DINNER: Baked Potato Fries with Salad & Guac
- Brushed potatoes, washed & peeled
- Sweet potato, washed & peeled
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- Pinch of chilli powder if desired
- 1 avocado
- 1/2 tsp finely sliced fresh basil leaves
- Salt & pepper
- Lime juice
- Fresh kale, destemmed and roughly chopped
- Cucumber, roughly diced/chopped
- 1 heaping tsp whole grain mustard
- Dash of black pepper
- 2 tsp coconut sugar or maple syrup
- 1 tbsp lime or lemon juice
- Toasted sesame seeds
1. Slice potatoes into ‘fries’ and place into a large bowl. Add in herbs and spices, toss through and bake or airfry at 180*C for 40 minutes or until golden.
2. Mash avocado in a bowl and add in basil, lime juice and salt & pepper to taste.
3. Mix kale and cucumber with mustard, sweetener, pepper, lemon/lime and sesame seeds. Massage and allow greens to absorb sauce and soften slightly.
4. Once potato fries are done, pop them out of the oven/airfryer and add all components to a plate. Enjoy!!!!