China Factory for Ginger Root Extract Manufacturer in Lisbon
[Latin Name] Zingiber Officinalis [Specification] Gingerols 5.0% [Appearance] Light yellow powder Plant Part Used: Root [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is ginger?] Ginger is a plant with leafy stems and yellowish green flowers. The ginger spice comes from the root...
Dedicated to strict quality control and thoughtful customer service, our experienced staff members are always available to discuss your requirements and ensure full customer satisfaction for China Factory for Ginger Root Extract Manufacturer in Lisbon, We hope to establish more business relationships with customers all over the world.
[Latin Name] Zingiber Officinalis
[Specification] Gingerols 5.0%
[Appearance] Light yellow powder
Plant Part Used: Root
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is ginger?]
Ginger is a plant with leafy stems and yellowish green flowers. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant. Ginger is native to warmer parts of Asia, such as China, Japan, and India, but now is grown in parts of South American and Africa. It is also now grown in the Middle East to use as medicine and with food.
[How does it work?]
Ginger contains chemicals that may reduce nausea and inflammation. Researchers believe the chemicals work primarily in the stomach and intestines, but they may also work in the brain and nervous system to control nausea.
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.Here are 11 health benefits of ginger that are supported by scientific research.
- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
- Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
- Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections
Warning: Long, science-heavy video. No funny cats or guys getting hit in the nuts.
Artificial sweeteners, or as they are usually referred to in the literature “non-caloric” sweeteners or “high-intensity” sweeteners, address the problem of sugar calorie excess in our diet. They’ve been demonstrated to support weight loss or maintenance, reduce cavities and can be part of a healthy lifestyle.
Much focus has been on
CSPI report: http://www.cspinet.org/reports/chemcuisine.htm
I disagree with CSPI on about 25% of their rankings, but I appreciate that they take a very conservative stance.
1. Comp Funct Genomics. 2010. In vivo cytogenetic studies on aspartame.
2. Drug Chem Toxicol. 2004 Aug;27(3):257-68. Genotoxicity of aspartame.
3. Am J Ind Med. 2010 Dec;53(12):1197-206. Aspartame administered in feed, beginning prenatally through life span, induces cancers of the liver and lung in male Swiss mice.
4. Toxicol In Vitro. 2011 Feb;25(1):286-93. In vitro effect of aspartame in angiogenesis induction.
5. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2009 Oct;55(1):1-5. An overview of the safety of sucralose.
6. Regul Toxicol Pharmacol. 2009 Oct;55(1):6-12. Expert panel report on a study of Splenda in male rats.
7. Food Chem Toxicol. 2000;38 Suppl 2:S53-69. Acute and subchronic toxicity of sucralose.
8. Food Chem Toxicol. 2000;38 Suppl 2:S71-89. A combined chronic toxicity/carcinogenicity study of sucralose in Sprague-Dawley rats.
9. Food Chem Toxicol. 2000;38 Suppl 2:S91-7. A carcinogenicity study of sucralose in the CD-1 mouse.
10. Horm Metab Res. 1987 Jun;19(6):233-8. The effect of artificial sweetener on insulin secretion. 1. The effect of acesulfame K on insulin secretion in the rat (studies in vivo).
11. Food Chem Toxicol. 1997 Dec;35(12):1177-9. In vivo cytogenetic studies on mice exposed to acesulfame-K–a non-nutritive sweetener.
12. Ann Oncol. 2004 Oct;15(10):1460-5. Artificial sweeteners–do they bear a carcinogenic risk?
13. Yale J Biol Med. 2010 Jun;83(2):101-8. Gain weight by “going diet?” Artificial sweeteners and the neurobiology of sugar cravings
14. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1996 Mar;20 Suppl 2:S12-7. Effect of sucrose and sweeteners on appetite and energy intake.
15. Am J Clin Nutr. 2009 Jan;89(1):1-14. Nonnutritive sweetener consumption in humans: effects on appetite and food intake and their putative mechanisms.
16. Physiol Behav. 2010 Apr 26;100(1):55-62. High-intensity sweeteners and energy balance.
17. Physiol Behav. 2009 Dec 7;98(5):618-24. Effect of moderate intake of sweeteners on metabolic health in the rat.
18. Food Addit Contam. 2006 Apr;23(4):327-38. The intake of intense sweeteners – an update review.
Available at https://www.lubezilla.com/max-4-men-max-vitality-male-stamina-gel-2-oz.html
From Classic Erotica’s Max 4 Men Collection comes Max Vitality, an unscented performance cream and sexual stamina treatment for men. This creamy smooth lotion is water-based and has been formulated to enhance male performance during intimate activity with ingredients that invigorate blood flow to his genitals. Max Vitality contains Butea Superba Root Extract, which is a legendary forest herb found in Thailand that helps support sexual vigor naturally. To use, simply apply a small amount to your fingers or directly onto your penis and gently rub in. The fast acting formula goes to work on contact and can enhance stamina and arousal. For best results apply the cream approximately 10 minutes before intimate activity and allow it to fully absorb before proceeding with intercourse so you don’t transfer the effects to your partner. Individual results will vary among users, so start with a little and apply more as desired. Max Vitality is safe for adult males to use daily, but we recommend limiting use to two applications per day. When you are finished, or wish to remove this product from your skin at any time, simply wash with soap and warm water – but remember once absorbed, the active ingredients will take several minutes to wear off completely. You work hard, so play harder and get more of what you want with Max 4 Men Max Vitality performance cream. Available at Lubezilla.com