China Top 10 Tribulus terrestris extract in Russia
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris [Specification] Saponins 90% [Appearance] Brown powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Tribulus terrestris?] Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment...
"Sincerity, Innovation, Rigorousness, and Efficiency" is the persistent conception of our company for the long-term to develop together with customers for mutual reciprocity and mutual benefit for China Top 10 Tribulus terrestris extract in Russia, We welcome customers, business associations and friends from all parts of the world to contact us and seek cooperation for mutual benefits.
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris
[Specification] Saponins 90%
[Appearance] Brown powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Tribulus terrestris?]
Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment for impotence, but is found primarily in dietary supplements marketed for increasing testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athletes. The idea behind tribulus is that it may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of another hormone, luteinizing hormone.
1) Enhance men’s sexual ability.
2) Relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
3) Anti-myocardial ischemia and cerebral ischemia;
4) Relieving stress , regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
5) Promoting sex gland hormones;
6) Anti-aging and anti cancer;
7) Diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder;
8) Promoting muscle growth efficiently, helping the body to be strong and letting muscle to play potential role.
The Center for Disease Control and Prevention states, “During the past 20 years, there has been a dramatic increase in obesity in the United States and rates remain high. More than one-third of U.S. adults and approximately 17% of children and adolescents aged 2—19 years are obese. CDC estimates 97 million Americans are dangerously overweight. The agency reports this is the second leading cause of preventable death following smoking.
As the health and wellness trend drives the U.S. food industry, savvy food scientists are looking to sweeten their products naturally with minimal caloric contribution. This is where Steviva Ingredients can help. Steviva offers a solution with Steviva Blend stevia sweetener.
Steviva Blend, is a low calorie blend of natural sweeteners for use as a drop in replacement for sucrose or table sugar. The basis of this blend is a proprietary mixture of FDA approved steviol glycosides that are optimized to reduce bitterness. Flavor purity is enhanced by our unique method of water extraction of these glycosides from the leaves of the South American plant, Stevia rebaudiana. To this residual free extract, Erysweet erythritol, a natural sugar alcohol produced by fermentation, is added to provide bulk to the blend, but more importantly, it rounds the sweetness profile with a slight cooling property. The temporal effect is similar to sucrose. Sweetness is clean and non-lingering. Texture is equivalent to standard particle sugar. Its color is bright white and naturally non-caking.
For spec sheets, documentation and samples of Steviva Blend call your Steviva Ingredients sales representative at 310-455-9876 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Expand your vocabulary and learn how to say new words:
Please leave a Like, a Comment, and Share.
Bookmark us and share:
1) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Paniculata
2) How to Pronounce Hydrangea
3) How to Pronounce Symplocus Paniculata
4) How to Pronounce Peegee-hydrangea
5) How to Pronounce Dioscorea Paniculata
6) How to Pronounce Wild Hydrangea
7) How to Pronounce Oakleaf Hydrangea
8) How to Pronounce Peegee Hydrangea
9) How to Pronounce Syphilis Hydrangea
10) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Family
11) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Petiolaris
12) How to Pronounce Climbing-hydrangea
13) How to Pronounce Climbing Hydrangea
14) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Arborescens
15) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Anomala
16) How to Pronounce Hydrangea Macrophylla Hortensis
17) How to Pronounce Oak-leaf Hydrangea
18) How to Pronounce Fall-blooming Hydrangea
19) How to Pronounce Oak Leaf Hydrangea