High reputation for Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Surabaya
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
As for competitive prices, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can state with absolute certainty that for such quality at such prices we are the lowest around for High reputation for Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Surabaya, Welcome any inquiry to our company. We will be glad to establish friendly business relationships with you!
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
SUBSCRIBE TO LOVEBITES! http://bit.ly/LOVEBITES
FOLLOW ME HERE, MY LOVELIES!!
HALLOWEEN PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/2d1FGfS
FALL PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/1WFyh7s
CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/1TfazJl
1 Tbsp clarified butter, also known as ghee (or regular butter) (For vegan recipe use earth balance butter alternative)
1 small onion, chopped
2 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp curry powder or paprika
2 tsp cumin
2 Tbsp fresh, finely chopped ginger
2 cans (30 oz.) pumpkin puree or fresh pumpkin
1 quart vegetable stock
1 can coconut cream
sour cream or creme fresh
cooked bacon bits
On medium heat, sweat out the onion and garlic in the clarified butter, about 2-3 minutes. Then add in all of your seasoning and mix together, coating the onions in the seasoning. Next add in the ginger and pumpkin puree (or fresh chopped pumpkin), and cook for another minute.
NOTE: If you use fresh pumpkin, you’re going to need to sauté the pumpkin longer, until it’s soft enough to poke it with a fork.
Then add in the vegetable stock and coconut cream, and bring it up to a simmer. Let it cook for about ten more minutes, to infuse all of the flavors and it’s ready to serve. Garnish with desired toppings
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – http://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you recover from Migraine!
Migraine is condition in which a person suffers from recurrent severe headaches that cause intense throbbing or pulsing in one area of the head. Migraine headaches can last from a few hours to several days in duration
Food groups to consume in menopause:
1. Omega 3: Soothes blood vessels of brain
Foods to consume: Fish like salmon and sardines; seeds such as flaxseeds and pumpkin seeds. Eggs, walnuts, soybeans, tofu, canola olive and oil
2. Magnesium: Prevents migraine headaches and shortens
duration of migraine headaches
Foods to consume: Spinach, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashew nuts, legumes, and whole grains like oats &, brown rice
3. Ginger: Abates headache
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Walnut crusted salmon
1. Take 15 gm toasted walnuts. Add these to a blender
2. Add about 1 tsp black pepper powder
3. 1 tsp curry powder
4. About 1 tsp salt
5. Blend this together till it turns into a coarse paste
6. Take 2 salmon fillets in a shallow dish
7. Coat the salmon with this nut mixture, turning to coat both
8. Heat 2 tsp olive oil in a pan over medium heat
9. Place the salmon fillets, cover it with a lead and cook for 3-4
10. Now carefully turn the fillet to the other and let it cook for 2-3
min more until the fish is cooked
11.Remove from the pan and serve hot
Recipe 2: Peachy oats
1. Take 1 cup of water
2. Add 3-4 tbsp oats in it
3. Chop and add 1 peach fruit
4. Add a pinch of ginger powder to this
5. Finally add other spices
6. Add pinch each of cinnamon & nutmeg powder
7. Stir this mixture well
8. For a final touch, add 1 tsp honey
Mix it well and serve this hot
• Avoid processed meats
• Avoid eggplants, cabbage, dates, figs, bananas and avocados
• Avoid beer, red wine or caffeine
• Drink plenty of water
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER: