Hot-selling attractive Dandelion root extract Supply to Mexico City
[Latin Name] Taraxacum officinale [Plant Source] from China [Specifications] Flavones 3%-20% [Appearance] Brown fine powder Plant Part Used:Root [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Function] (1) It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs,...
It is a good way to improve our products and service. Our mission is to develop creative products to customers with a good experience for Hot-selling attractive Dandelion root extract Supply to Mexico City, we have built a reliable reputation among many customers. Quality&customer first are always our constant pursuit. We spare no efforts to make better products. Look forward to long-term cooperation and mutual benefits!
[Latin Name] Taraxacum officinale
[Plant Source] from China
[Specifications] Flavones 3%-20%
[Appearance] Brown fine powder
Plant Part Used:Root
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
(1) It is a general stimulant to the system, but especially to the urinary organs, and is chiefly used in kidney and liver disorders;
(2) Dandelion is also used as a remedy for hemorrhoids, gout, rheumatism, eczema, other skin conditions, and diabetes.
(3) Dandelion is used to treat chronic ulcers, stiff joints, and tuberculosis. It is also used to induce milk production in nursing mothers and to soothe inflamed breast tissue.
(1) the antibacterial action: made of injection to extract the dandelion staphylococcus aureus and have strong hemolytic streptococcus pneumoniae, to kill, meningococci, diphtheria bacili, pseudomonas aeruginosa, proteus, dysenteric bacili, typhoid bacillus and card he also must kill staphylococcus, fungi, viruses, and some of the leptospira bacterium.
(2)other function. Advantageous bravery,diuresis and bitter soa, mild diarrhea inferior.
Dandelions extract injection, decoction, tablet, syrup, etc for a variety of infection are dampness.the curative effects, including the upper respiratory tract infection and chronic bronchitis, pneumonia, contagious hepatitis, urinary tract infection, surgical disorders, surgery, dermatology inflammation and sepsis inflammation, typhoid, biliary feeling, mumps, etc.
First episode EVER of Phat Chow TV (filmed on my iPad, please enjoy the captivating camera and video editing work) Watch as I experiment with my chincy lil espresso maker (very risque I’m aware) to make pure stevia leaf extract out of dried stevia leaves! WOO HOO for cost efficiency!
Recipe for Chi-wi Rawnana I Scream Snacking Pies:
Dalma is a simple and traditional recipe in Odisha. It is a frequently prepared dish in every odia house hold. In this video, I have preapred for you the typical authentic process and taste of dalma using ginger not onion and garlic. It is one of my all time favorite dish . This recipe is made with split pigeon peas (toor dal) , lots of cut vegetables and ghee. The specialty of this evergreen odia recipe is ghee and roasted cumin seeds powder. It is very easy to make with less time. It can be served with plain rice , roti or paratha. But we odia pepole are generally prefer it to have with hot raw rice (Arua bhata) . The combination of raw rice with melted ghee and dalma is marvelous.
1. Split pigeon peas / Toor dal / Harada dali – 1/2 cup (wash it properly)
2. Water – 2 cups ( always measure with the same cup)
3. Diced pumpkin – 3/4 cup
4. Diced potato – 1/2 cup
5. Diced Brinjal / eggplant – 1/2 cup
6. Diced Beans – 1/2 cup
7. Diced raw banana – 1/2 cup
8. Sliced Tomato – 2 small
9. Finely chopped cilantro / coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
10. Panch phoron / Pancha phutana – 1/2 tbsp
11. Dry red chili – 3 (add as required)
12. Pinch of Asafoetida / Hing
13. Ghee – 2 tbsp (add as required)
14. Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbsp
15. Salt as per taste
Follow me on :