2016 China New Design Ginger Root Extract Factory in Yemen
[Latin Name] Zingiber Officinalis [Specification] Gingerols 5.0% [Appearance] Light yellow powder Plant Part Used: Root [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is ginger?] Ginger is a plant with leafy stems and yellowish green flowers. The ginger spice comes from the root...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously changing economic and social needs of 2016 China New Design Ginger Root Extract Factory in Yemen, We sincerely welcome you come to visit us. Hope we have good cooperation in the future.
[Latin Name] Zingiber Officinalis
[Specification] Gingerols 5.0%
[Appearance] Light yellow powder
Plant Part Used: Root
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is ginger?]
Ginger is a plant with leafy stems and yellowish green flowers. The ginger spice comes from the roots of the plant. Ginger is native to warmer parts of Asia, such as China, Japan, and India, but now is grown in parts of South American and Africa. It is also now grown in the Middle East to use as medicine and with food.
[How does it work?]
Ginger contains chemicals that may reduce nausea and inflammation. Researchers believe the chemicals work primarily in the stomach and intestines, but they may also work in the brain and nervous system to control nausea.
Ginger is among the healthiest (and most delicious) spices on the planet.It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds that have powerful benefits for your body and brain.Here are 11 health benefits of ginger that are supported by scientific research.
- Ginger Contains Gingerol, a Substance With Powerful Medicinal Properties
- Ginger Can Treat Many Forms of Nausea, Especially Morning Sickness
- Ginger May Reduce Muscle Pain and Soreness
- The Anti-Inflammatory Effects Can Help With Osteoarthritis
- Ginger May Drastically Lower Blood Sugars and Improve Heart Disease Risk Factors
- Ginger Can Help Treat Chronic Indigestion
- Ginger Powder May Significantly Reduce Menstrual Pain
- Ginger May Lower Cholesterol Levels
- Ginger Contains a Substance That May Help Prevent Cancer
- Ginger May Improve Brain Function and Protect Against Alzheimer’s Disease
- The Active Ingredient in Ginger Can Help Fight Infections
CLICK THIS LINK https://bit.ly/2male93V Overcome Weak Erection
As men approach the age of 30, they begin to experience weak erections and premature ejaculation.
It even gets worse when they are above 50.
While some enjoy rock hard erections even when they are 60.
What is the secret of men who are 60 and still achieve bigger, stronger and long lasting erection?
The food you eat every day contribute to the type of erections you get. Stay erect longer.
There are tips on getting hard and staying hard
If you eat erection killing foods every day, you will gradually destroy the strength of your penis.
There are foods and herbs that helps to supply the right nutrients to your penis without any dangerous side effects.
Foods like pomegranates, ginger, ginseng, watermelon, and a host of others.
Excess consumption of sugar is dangerous to your overall health.
Reduce the amount of sugar you consume on a daily basis.
Use safe and natural male enhancement supplements.
These natural male enhancement supplements are healthy and do not have any side effects.
They help to increase the flow of blood to your penis and also restore your sexual vigour.
One of them which I will always recommend is made from pure pomegranate.
Pomegranate contains high amounts of antioxidant-rich ellagic acid.
It is very effective at boosting blood circulation to the penile area.
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
DESCRIPTION: For accessible cancers such as skin, mouth, and vulva, the spice turmeric can be applied in an ointment. Note: there’s an image of ulcerating breast cancer from 3:03 to 3:09 that viewers may find disturbing.
The colon cancer video I refer to is my last video, Turmeric Curcumin and Colon Cancer (https://www.nutritionfacts.org/turmeric-curcumin-and-colon-cancer).
More on what this golden spice can do in:
• Which Spices Fight Inflammation? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/which-spices-fight-inflammation/)
• Spicing Up DNA Protection (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/spicing-up-dna-protection/)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Rheumatoid Arthritis (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-rheumatoid-arthritis/)
• Turmeric Curcumin and Osteoarthritis (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/turmeric-curcumin-and-osteoarthritis/)
There are ways of Boosting the Bioavailability of Curcumin (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-the-bioavailability-of-curcumin/) to get it into our blood stream.
Some should be cautious about turmeric use, though. See Who Shouldn’t Consume Curcumin or Turmeric? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/who-shouldnt-consume-curcumin-or-turmeric/)
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at https://nutritionfacts.org/video/topical-application-of-turmeric-curcumin-for-cancer/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/
• Subscribe: https://https://nutritionfacts.org/subscribe/
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate