2016 China New Design Kava Extract Wholesale to Lisbon
[Latin Name] Piper methyicium L. [Specification] Kavalactones ≥30.0% [Appearance] Yellow powder Plant Part Used: Root [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Kava?] Kava, also known as piper methysticum, kava kava, and ‘awa, is a small shrub native to the islands in th...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for 2016 China New Design Kava Extract Wholesale to Lisbon, winning customers' trust is the gold key to our success! If you are interested in our products, please feel free to visit our web site or contact us.
[Latin Name] Piper methyicium L.
[Specification] Kavalactones ≥30.0%
[Appearance] Yellow powder
Plant Part Used: Root
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Kava?]
Kava, also known as piper methysticum, kava kava, and ‘awa, is a small shrub native to the islands in the South Pacific. The root and stems are made into a non-alcoholic, psychoactive beverage that has been used socially and ceremonially for hundreds of years in Hawaii, Fiji, and Tonga.
Kava is traditionally prepared by placing ground root and stem into a porous sack, submerging in water, and squeezing the juice into a large, carved, wooden bowl. Coconut half-shell cups are dipped and filled — punch bowl style. After drinking a cup or two a feeling of heightened attention combined with relaxation begins to come on. Although it is soothing, it is unlike alcohol in that thoughts remain clear. The flavor is largely inoffensive, but some find that it takes getting used to; it really depends on your preference for earthy flavors.
[Kava is Safe to Use]
The safe and effective benefits of kava to relieve symptoms of anxiety were also supported in a meta-analysis, a systematic statistical review of seven human clinical trials published in 2000 in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology, and again in a similar critical review in 2001. The reviews did not find significant adverse effects related to liver toxicity.
In conclusion, the liver is affected by many substances, including prescription and non- prescription drugs, as well as alcohol, which is a major cause of liver damage. We must be aware that herbs are potent medicines, to be treated with the appropriate respect regarding potential interactions and toxicity, including to the liver. On the other hand, Kava kava’s margin of safety far surpasses that of it’s pharmaceutical equivalent.
Kava’s can help offset a number of problems, most notably stress, anxiety, and disrupted sleep patterns. However, kava’s anxiolytic (anti-panic or anti-anxiety agent) and calming properties can offset many other stress and anxiety related ailments.
1. Kava as a Therapy for Anxiety
2. Kava May Remedy Menopausal Mood Swings
3. Weight Loss
4. Combat Premature Aging
5. Quit Smoking Aid
6. Combat pain as an analgesic
Subscribe to Dr. Greger’s free nutrition newsletter at https://www.nutritionfacts.org/subscribe and get a free excerpt from his latest NYT Bestseller HOW NOT TO DIE. (All proceeds Dr. Greger receives from the sales of his books, DVDs, and speaking engagements go to support the 501c3 nonprofit that runs NutritionFacts.org.)
DESCRIPTION: The consumption of blueberries and strawberries is associated with delayed cognitive aging by as much as 2.5 years, thought to be because of brain-localizing anthocyanin phytonutrients, as shown on functional MRI scans.
What other ways could we improve our memory and cognitive function?
• Constructing a Cognitive Portfolio (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/constructing-a-cognitive-portfolio/)
• Dietary Brain Wave Alteration (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-brain-wave-alteration/)
• Reversing Cognitive Decline (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/reversing-cognitive-decline/)
• Improving Memory Through Diet (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/improving-memory-through-diet/)
• Dietary Theory of Alzheimers (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-theory-of-alzheimers/)
What other near-miraculous properties of berries are there?
• Dietary Treatment of Glaucoma (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-treatment-of-glaucoma/)
• Boosting Natural Killer Cell Activity (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/boosting-natural-killer-cell-activity/)
• Reducing Muscle Soreness with Berries (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/reducing-muscle-soreness-with-berries/)
• Which Fruit Fights Cancer Better? (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/which-fruit-fights-cancer-better/)
• Amla Versus Diabetes (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/amla-versus-diabetes/)
• Dietary Treatments for Computer Eye Strain (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/dietary-treatments-for-computer-eye-strain/)
• Prevent Glaucoma and See 27 Miles Farther (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/prevent-glaucoma-and-see-27-miles-farther/)
• Fat Burning Via Flavonoids (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/fat-burning-via-flavonoids/)
I add them to my morning smoothie: A Better Breakfast (https://nutritionfacts.org/video/a-better-breakfast/).
Have a question for Dr. Greger about this video? Leave it in the comment section at https://nutritionfacts.org/video/how-to-slow-brain-aging-by-two-years/ and he’ll try to answer it!
• Subscribe: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/subscribe
• Donate: https://www.NutritionFacts.org/donate
• HOW NOT TO DIE: https://nutritionfacts.org/book
• Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/NutritionFacts.org
• Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/nutrition_facts
• Instagram: https://instagram.com/nutrition_facts_org/
• Google+: https://plus.google.com/+NutritionfactsOrgMD
• Podcast: https://nutritionfacts.org/audio/
Know The Cause Of Asthma & The Healing by Dr Weeks
Rain Soul testimonials
BLACK CUMIN SEED
Black cumin (also known as Black Seed, or Nigella sativa) has a history that spans over 2500 years, making this ingredient one of the safest plant extracts for human consumption. Black cumin seed is an adaptogen – meaning it has the ability to increase the human body’s resistance, which protects it from various health challenges.
Clinical trials have shown that black seed oil may help maintain blood sugar and cholesterol levels already within normal range, along with many other health benefits, and is considered to be one of the most healthful herbs of all time.
BLACK RASPBERRY SEED
Black raspberry seeds contain antioxidant-like phytonutrients including ellagitannins and anthocyanins, which are powerful antioxidants that help support many bodily functions and overall good health.*
Antioxidants seek out and eliminate cell-damaging substances, called free radicals. Free radicals can occur naturally in the body or from exposure to environmental toxins.
Although ellagitannins exist in most berries, raspberries contain the most potent levels.
CHARDONNAY GRAPE SEED
Grape seeds have an abundant source of flavonoids called proanthocyanidins. This is important for brain health due to their free radical-quenching antioxidant and collagen-protecting effects.*
Proanthocyanidins have also been shown to noticeably delay the onset of lipid peroxidation and to effectively chelate iron ions. Free iron ions are some of the most powerful promoters of lipid peroxide, hydrogen peroxide and hydroxyl radical production, supporting brain health.