8 Year Exporter Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Estonia
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
With our leading technology as well as our spirit of innovation,mutual cooperation, benefits and development, we will build a prosperous future together with your esteemed company for 8 Year Exporter Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Estonia, We look forward to supplying you with our products in the near future, and you will find our quotation is very reasonable and the quality of our products is very excellent!
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Plantnat natural ingredients manufacturer . We are Mixing Cranberries extract with Stevioside . www.plantnat.com
Foods for harder erections
The caffeine kick from a cup of Java boosts your metabolism, gets your blood pumping.
Oysters are rich in the mineral zinc and vitamin B6, both of which are vital for testosterone.
When your face flushes after eating a curry, that’s the blood vessels expanding thanks to the effect of the chillies.
Hard men have healthy hearts, so eat bananas for potassium, which is great for your heart and circulation.
The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish make the blood less sticky, enhancing blood flow to the parts that matter.
The phytochemical allicin in onions and garlic thins the blood and enhances your circulation.
Wine — especially red wine — is a great source of the antioxidant phytochemical resveratrol. While the little blue pill only works on tiny blood vessels, resveratrol helps your main arteries too.
Porridge isn’t sexy, but the soluble fibre in oatmeal mops up cholesterol, helping keep your blood vessels smooth and stretchy. So get your oats!
Try it out and give your comments.