[Latin Name] Vaccinium myrtillus l.
[Plant Source] Wild bilberry fruit cultivated from Sweden & Finland
1) Anthocyanidins 25% UV (Glycosyl removed)
2) Anthocyanins 25% HPLC
3) Anthocyanins 36% HPLC
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
1. 100% extracted from European bilberry fruit, approved ID test from ChromaDex andAlkemist Lab;
2.Without any adultery of other relative species of Berries,such as Blueberry, Mulberry,Cranberry,etc;
3. Pesticide residue: EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
4. Directly import the frozen fruit from North Europe;
5. Perfect water solubility,water insolubles<1.0%
6. Chromatographic fingerprint match EP6 requirement
[What is bilberry fruit]
Bilberry (Vaccinium Myrtillus L.) is a kind of perennial deciduous or evergreen fruit shrubs, mainly found in subarctic regions of the world as in Sweden, Finland and Ukraine, etc. Bilberries contain dense levels of anthocyanin pigments, which was said popularly to have been used by World War II RAF pilots to sharpen night vision. In fork medicine, Europeans have been taking bilberry for a hundred years. Bilberry extracts entered the healthcare market as a kind of dietary supplement for effects on vision enhancement and visual fatigue relief.
Protect and regenerate rhodopsin and cure the eye diseases;
Prevent the cardiovascular diseases
Antioxidant and anti-aging
Softening blood capillary, enhancing the heart function and resisting cancer