China Wholesale for Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Oman
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
Our company since its inception, always regards product quality as enterprise life, continuously improve production technology, improve product quality and continuously strengthen enterprise total quality management, in strict accordance with the national standard ISO 9001:2000 for China Wholesale for Garlic Extract Powder Factory for Oman, We sincerely welcome friends from all over the world to cooperate with us on the basis of long-term mutual benefits.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Recipe – Hildas Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
-1 1/3 cups pumpkin seeds, cleaned and rinsed
●2 teaspoons garlic powder
●1 teaspoon salt
●1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
●1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Many people enjoy grapes when they are in season, as they are a healthy and nutritious fruit. They’re one of the most easily available fruits, too, and easy to transport and eat, which makes them perfect for lunches. One of the most healthful aspects of these fruits, however, is missing from most of the grocery store varieties, and that is the seed.
Grape seeds have powerful antioxidants known as OPCs, which stands for Oligomeric Proanthocyanidin Complexes. Since it’s less common to find grapes that still contain the seeds in the store, you can get these OPCs and other beneficial compounds in grape seed extract. And you might be interested to know that the American muscadine grape is more powerful than European grapes, and has more health benefits.
The benefits of grape seed extract is primarily antioxidant based. The OPCs in this extract are 20 times greater than is found in Vitamin E, and 50 times greater than in Vitamin C. This type of antioxidant is essential in the formation of collagen, which is the substance that keeps tissues soft and elastic. Collagen is important in vibrant, youthful skin, cell longevity, and flexibility.
Since collagen is so necessary for pain free joint mobility, using grape seed extract can be a way to slow the stiffness associated with arthritis, and can help improve overall flexibility and strength of these joints.
Read about the Muscadinex grape seed health supplement on Amazon