Competitive Price for Garlic Powder in Niger
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Main function: 1.Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization. 2.Clearing away heat and toxic mate...
We also offer product sourcing and flight consolidation services. We have our own factory and sourcing office. We can provide you with almost every type of product related to our product range for Competitive Price for Garlic Powder in Niger, Welcome to visit us at any time for business relationship established.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
1.Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization.
2.Clearing away heat and toxic material, activating blood and dissolving stasis.
3.Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat
4.Protecting brain cell.Resisting tumor
5.Enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in treating eumycete and bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and Cardiovascular Disease.
2. Applied in health product field, it is usually made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat and delay senility.
3. Applied in food field, it is mainly used for natural flavour enhancer and widely used in biscuit, bread, meat products and etc.
4. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for developing the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease and promoting growning and improving the flavor of egg and meat.
5. Applied in veterinary field, it is mainly used to inhibit the reproduction of colon bacillus, salmonella and etc. It also can treat respiratory infection and disease of digestive tract of poultry and livestock.
5 Superfoods to Reduce the Risk of Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s disease is one of the most common causes of dementia. It is the cause of 60 to 70 percent of dementia cases.
This chronic neurodegenerative disease usually starts slowly and gets worse with time. Initial symptoms can include memory loss and difficulties with thinking.
As the disease advances, symptoms can include problems with language, mood swings, loss of motivation, not managing one’s self-care and behavioral issues.
Here are the top 5 superfoods to reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, which can protect the brain from free-radical damage. They also protect the body from harmful iron compounds that can cause degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s, multiple sclerosis and Parkinson’s.
Also, the phytochemicals, anthocyanins and proanthocyanidins in blueberries provide neuroprotective benefits.
You can enjoy these berries as a perfect snack any time of the day. You can eat them whole or use them in granolas, fruit salads, cereals or smoothies.
2. Kale and Other Green Leafy Vegetables
Green leafy vegetables like kale help keep mental abilities sharp, prevent cognitive decline and reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease.
Kale is a rich dietary source of vitamin B12, which is important for cognitive health.
Eating as little as 1 to 2 servings of kale or other green leafy vegetables per day can be beneficial in warding off Alzheimer’s.
3. Green Tea
When it comes to antioxidant-rich foods to improve brain power, green tea should definitely be included in the list.
Its antioxidant nature supports healthy blood vessels in the brain so it can function properly. Also, drinking green tea may stop plaque growth in the brain that’s connected to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s, the two most common neurodegenerative disorders.
Drink 2 to 3 cups of green tea daily to protect your brain’s long-term health.
One popular spice that can help break up brain plaque and reduce inflammation of the brain that can cause memory issues is cinnamon.
Cinnamon is effective in preventing as well as delaying the symptoms of Alzheimer’s by facilitating better blood flow to the brain.
Even inhaling its fragrance can enhance cognitive processing and improve brain functioning related to attention, virtual recognition memory, working memory and visual-motor speed.
Drink a cup of cinnamon tea daily as well as sprinkle cinnamon powder on toast, cereal, oatmeal, baked goods, fruit salads and smoothies.
Cold-water fish like salmon can help keep your brain young and vital as well as reduce the risk of age-related brain problems.
The omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon play a major role in protecting against Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia.
====================================================== Conneted With:
❤ Facebook: https://goo.gl/Q1MTyZ
Watch More related videos:
1. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ How Many Calories Should You Eat Per Day to Lose Weight?
2. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ The 5 Best Calorie Counter Websites and Apps
3. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ Counting Calories 101: How to Count Calories to Lose Weight
4. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ How Protein Can Help You Lose Weight Naturally
5. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ Fiber Can Help You Lose Weight, But Only A Specific Type
6. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ Top 6 Biggest Myths About Weight Loss
7. How To Lose Weight Fast ❤ 5 Common Mistakes When Trying to Lose Weight
Help Me To Reach 50,000 Subscribe:
❤ YouTube: https://goo.gl/UuDKIQ
Our newest and best natural penis enlargement formula is now available in free trial packs for a limited time.