Fast delivery for Grape Juice Extract Powder Factory in Johor
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.. [Plant Source]from China [Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤8.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction:] Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids i...
Our target is to consolidate and improve the quality and service of existing products, meanwhile constantly develop new products to meet different customers' demands for Fast delivery for Grape Juice Extract Powder Factory in Johor, Let's cooperate hand in hand to jointly make a beautiful future. We sincerely welcome you to visit our company or contact us for cooperation!
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L..
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤8.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids in circulation. It is a super antioxidant, 20-50 times more powerful than vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. As we age, our bodies produce less antioxidant to combat the aging process and therefore need to supplement with these. Grape seed extract contain natural bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help support the health of the cell membranes from free radical damage. It also provides cardiovascular protection by preventing oxidation of lipoproteins, making them less likely to stick to blood vessel walls.
1) Flavors in seasoning packets for raspberry juice powder keep the original flavors
2) Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful brown color of raspberry juice powder
3) Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others
• Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
• Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
• Prepare a “simple syrup” by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations
• Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies
• Add to vegetable juices
• Stir into plain yogurt
• Stir into ice cream
Learning how to lower blood pressure quickly and naturally comes very handy, especially in times when medicines are hardly accessible.
High blood pressure or hypertension is one of the most common diseases among adults. Studies show that out of every three adults around the world there is one who suffers from high blood pressure.
High blood pressure should not be underestimated; it is a highly dangerous condition, with complications that may lead to death if not controlled, as it is closely linked to cardiovascular diseases, kidney failure, and diabetes and retina damage.
If you are suffering from high blood pressure, these factors can increase your blood pressure:
1. Salt intake rates (more than 6 grams per day), sodium in salt causes high blood pressure.
2. Drinking Too Much Caffeine
3. Obesity can hinder the capacity of the heart to pump blood to the organs, which increases the blood pressure.
4. Lack of exercise, especially aerobic exercises such as walking, swimming, and cycling.
5. Anxiety and stress
7. high-fat diet, especially saturated fat, eating fast food
Garlic may be the best treatment for high blood pressure, according to studies, garlic help to reduce blood pressure, cholesterol, and strengthen the heart.
How To Lower Blood pressure quickly and naturally using garlic
Eat 2 to 3 cloves of garlic throughout the day
You don’t have to eat them all at once. You can simply add the garlic to the foods you eat throughout the day to get up to 2 to 3 cloves you need to treat high blood pressure.
Tips and warnings
Be sure to brush your teeth in the morning and after every meal to get rid of garlic smell. You can also chew parsley leaves and ingested them to eliminate the smell.
How to lower blood pressure immediately using Garlic tea
How to prepare garlic tea
1. Peel and smash three cloves of fresh garlic
2. Wait for 10 minutes to allow the garlic to release allicin (garlic’s active compound)
3. Bring 8 ounces of water (0.25 liters) to boil and pour over the garlic cloves
4. Optional: add lemon juice or honey for the taste
Consume at least once a day
Here some tips on how to lower blood pressure quickly and naturally
1. Eat bananas to reduce blood pressure
Studies suggest that eating potassium-rich foods is helpful in lowering blood pressure. Banana is rich in potassium, poor in sodium making it ideal for the treatment of hypertension.
The following fruits and vegetables are also rich in potassium and effective in regulating blood pressure:
Dried apricots, raisins, orange juice, spinach, sweet potatoes, squash, Zucchini.
2. Drink Lemon juice to bring down your blood pressure level
Eating lemons regularly softens your blood vessels, which reduces high blood pressure.
For better results:
Add two tablespoons of lemon juice to a glass of hot water; drink it on an empty stomach. Try a lemon juice several times during the day
For those who suffer from high blood pressure, take 1-2 teaspoons daily, preferably on an empty stomach. You can also mix one teaspoon of honey with one teaspoon of ginger juice and two tablespoons of powdered cumin seeds to lower high blood pressure
As Stated above High Blood pressure is a serious health condition if left untreated it can lead to serious complication thus the importance to learn how to lower blood pressure quickly and naturally.
Can garlic lower blood pressure? A pilot study.
00:00:29 Chop 3 cloves of garlic
00:01:34 Pour boiling water over the garlic
00:02:39 Add lemon juice
Link To this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0GOpNYt3o4
Subscribe to our channel
Follow us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/106892211279412417539/posts/p/pub
Follow us on Twitter https://twitter.com/ibloodpressure
Like us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/thehighbloodpressureguidecom-465848226933626/