Garlic Extract Powder
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs