Hot-selling attractive Garlic Extract Powder Wholesale to Hongkong
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
It adheres to the tenet "Honest, industrious, enterprising, innovative" to develop new products constantly. It regards customers, success as its own success. Let us develop prosperous future hand in hand for Hot-selling attractive Garlic Extract Powder Wholesale to Hongkong, We sincerely welcome domestic and foreign merchants who calls, letters asking, or to plants to negotiate, we will offer you quality products and the most enthusiastic service,We look forward to your visit and your cooperation.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Foods for harder erections
The caffeine kick from a cup of Java boosts your metabolism, gets your blood pumping.
Oysters are rich in the mineral zinc and vitamin B6, both of which are vital for testosterone.
When your face flushes after eating a curry, that’s the blood vessels expanding thanks to the effect of the chillies.
Hard men have healthy hearts, so eat bananas for potassium, which is great for your heart and circulation.
The omega-3 fatty acids in oily fish make the blood less sticky, enhancing blood flow to the parts that matter.
The phytochemical allicin in onions and garlic thins the blood and enhances your circulation.
Wine — especially red wine — is a great source of the antioxidant phytochemical resveratrol. While the little blue pill only works on tiny blood vessels, resveratrol helps your main arteries too.
Porridge isn’t sexy, but the soluble fibre in oatmeal mops up cholesterol, helping keep your blood vessels smooth and stretchy. So get your oats!
Try it out and give your comments.
Natural Ayurvedic Home Remedies for Enlarged Prostate. Health Tips, Beauty Tips and Home Remedies only on https://www.a2ztube.co
Home Remedies for Enlarged Prostate
• Soak in a warm bath.
• Exercise regularly.
• Triphala powder (An Ayurvedic herb), Water.
• Pumpkin Seeds.
• Apple Cider Vinegar.
• Cranberry Juice.
• Gooseberries, Turmeric powder and Honey.
The Information on this channel is designed for educational purpose only. It is not intended to be a substitute for informed medical advice or care. You should not use this information to diagnose or treat any health problems. a2ztube warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified. PLEASE CONSULT A DOCTOR WITH ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
Natural Remedies for Enlarged Prostate
Thank you for watching.
Watch Movies: https://music.a2ztube.co
Watch TV Shows: https://tv.a2ztube.co
Music Albums: https://music.a2ztube.co
Enlarged Prostate – Herbal Cure
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Ayurvedic Remedies for Enlarged Prostate
Jason Farnham (Locally_Sourced)
Image courtesy of [tuelekza] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net