Hot-selling attractive Garlic Powder Supply to Azerbaijan
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Main function: 1.Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization. 2.Clearing away heat and toxic mate...
Always customer-oriented, and it's our ultimate target to be not only the most reliable, trustable and honest supplier, but also the partner for our customers for Hot-selling attractive Garlic Powder Supply to Azerbaijan, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
1.Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization.
2.Clearing away heat and toxic material, activating blood and dissolving stasis.
3.Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat
4.Protecting brain cell.Resisting tumor
5.Enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in treating eumycete and bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and Cardiovascular Disease.
2. Applied in health product field, it is usually made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat and delay senility.
3. Applied in food field, it is mainly used for natural flavour enhancer and widely used in biscuit, bread, meat products and etc.
4. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for developing the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease and promoting growning and improving the flavor of egg and meat.
5. Applied in veterinary field, it is mainly used to inhibit the reproduction of colon bacillus, salmonella and etc. It also can treat respiratory infection and disease of digestive tract of poultry and livestock.
Disclaimer: The information that is shared herein is intended for informational purposes regarding Any advice and/or product(s) mentioned should not be used to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult your healthcare professional if you are currently taking medication, pregnant, trying to get pregnant, nursing, or if you have any other health condition before taking any products mentioned or applying any information contained herein. Please be advised.
• Basil: is an excellent, indeed perhaps the best, aromatic nerve tonic giving a calming energy that is great for the work environment.
• Blueberries: may be useful in delaying the memory impairment and cognitive decline associated with aging.
• Club Moss: One of the active constituents of club moss, called huperzine a (HupA.) has shown some promise in preliminary studies that show significant improvement the cognitive function in patients with mild to moderate vascular dementia.
• Eleuthero: boosts concentration and focus without the letdown than comes from stimulants like caffeine.
• Ginkgo biloba: Ginkgo’s antioxidant actions also stabilize the structure of brain and nerve cells and protect them from oxidation from free radicals.
• Panax Ginseng: may boost mood, improve memory and attention, lengthen physical and mental endurance, improve test scores, and ease anxiety.
• Gotu Kola: is widely used in Ayurvedic medicine and TCM to rejuvenate both mind and body, and can be used in conjunction with bacopa, or Brahmi, another Ayurvedic herb used to improve mental focus and improve memory.
• Holy Basil: Many clinical studies now support the folklore traditions of holy basil as a safe neuroprotective, that protects the brain against degenerative diseases.
• Periwinkle: The periwinkle plant contains a precursor to the chemical vinpocetine, which is used medicinally to naturally enhance memory in aging minds.
• Rhodiola: Modern research suggests rhodiola may support memory and focus, and relieve depression.
• Rosemary: Rosemary has a long herbal tradition as a herb that improves concentration and memory
• Sage: (Salvia officinalis) or Spanish sage (S. lavandulifolia) both have positive effects on memory and concentration.
A quick healthy energy bar using jaggery packed with seeds and nuts!
16 oz jaggery
3/4th tbsp ghee
12 oz of mixed nuts and seeds
roasted sesame seeds
roasted sunflower seeds
roasted pumpkin seeds
roasted cashews broken
roasted black sesame seeds
roasted sliced almonds
roasted pecans pieces
Keep everything ready before you start melting the jaggery, prepare the rolling pin, the work surface, the pizza cutter, a little bowl by spreading ghee on it liberally to prevent the bar from sticking. In a heavy bottom pan melt the jaggery and ghee slowly till it reaches a hard candy consistency, make sure and do a test on a plate, once you get that add all the nuts and seeds and coat it well with the jaggery. Transfer the mixture on the working surface and flatten it. Finally cut it with a pizza cutter and let cool completely.