Hot-selling attractive Grape Juice Extract Powder Factory in Accra
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.. [Plant Source]from China [Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤8.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction:] Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids i...
As for competitive prices, we believe that you will be searching far and wide for anything that can beat us. We can state with absolute certainty that for such quality at such prices we are the lowest around for Hot-selling attractive Grape Juice Extract Powder Factory in Accra, We also ensure that your selection will be crafted with the highest quality and reliability. Please feel free to contact us for further information.
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L..
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤8.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids in circulation. It is a super antioxidant, 20-50 times more powerful than vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. As we age, our bodies produce less antioxidant to combat the aging process and therefore need to supplement with these. Grape seed extract contain natural bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help support the health of the cell membranes from free radical damage. It also provides cardiovascular protection by preventing oxidation of lipoproteins, making them less likely to stick to blood vessel walls.
1) Flavors in seasoning packets for raspberry juice powder keep the original flavors
2) Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful brown color of raspberry juice powder
3) Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others
• Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
• Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
• Prepare a “simple syrup” by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations
• Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies
• Add to vegetable juices
• Stir into plain yogurt
• Stir into ice cream
Aloo Tikki Chaat,
Recipe Link : https://www.tarladalal.com/Aloo-Tikki-Chaat-Chaat-Recipe-41659r
Subscribe : https://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: https://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Aloo Tikki Chaat
Think chaat and this is one of the first options that comes to mind. The Aloo Tikki Chaat needs no introduction to those who are familiar with the street foods of India. Very famous in Mumbai and North India, this chaat is now available all over the country even in small eateries and roadside stalls! Crunchy and succulent tikkis made of potatoes are bathed in curds and spruced up with sweet and green chutneys and an exciting mix of spice powders. A garnish of sev adds crunch to the Aloo Tikki Chaat while pomegranate gives you spots of nice juicy sweetness. Much loved by all, this chaat is definitely one worth trying to make in your own kitchens. Make it with a flourish like the roadside vendors do and serve it with love, for your family and friends to relish.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
Makes 4 plates.
For the Aloo tikki
2½ cups boiled, peeled and grated potatoes
½ cup finely chopped coriander (dhania)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
2 tbsp cornflour
Salt to taste
Oil for deep-frying
1 cup curds (dahi)
2 tsp powdered sugar
8 tsp khajur imli ki chutney
8 tsp green chutney
1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera) powder
½ tsp of chaat masala
½ tsp of black salt (sanchal)
4 tbsp nylon sev
4 tsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
4 tbsp pomegranate (anar)
For the Aloo tikki
1. Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix well.
2. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions.
3. Roll and shape each portion into a 63 mm. (2½”) round flat tikki.
4. Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and deep- fry 4 tikkis at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides. Drain on an absorbent paper and keep aside.
How to proceed
1. Combine the curds and sugar in a deep bowl, mix well using a whisk. Keep aside.
2. Just before serving, place 2 aloo tikkis on a serving plate.
3. Spread ¼ cup of curd-sugar mixture, 2 tsp of khajur imli ki chutney, and 2 tsp of green chutney evenly over it.
4. Sprinkle ¼ tsp of cumin seeds powder, ⅛ tsp of chaat masala and ⅛ of black salt evenly over it.
5. Finally sprinkle 1 tbsp of nylon sev, 1 tsp of coriander and 1 tbsp of pomegranate evenly over it.
6. Repeat steps 2 to 5 to make 3 more plates.
Stevia Chef shows How to make a delicious SUGAR FREE, 0 Calorie, 0 Carb, 0 fat drink that tastes great hot or cold using Honey Stevia Leaf tea from Emperor’s Herbologist at the https://emperorsherbologist.com website.