Hot-selling attractive price Yohimbe bark extract in Algeria
[Latin Name] Corynante Yohimbe [Plant Source] Yohimbe bark collected from Africa [Specifications] Yohimbine 8% (HPLC) [Appearance] Red Brown Fine Powder [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] 5.0% [Heavy Metal] 10PPM [Extract solvents] Ethanol [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum [What is yohimbe] Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have...
Reliable quality and good credit standing are our principles, which will help us at a top-ranking position. Adhering to the tenet of "quality first, customer supreme" for Hot-selling attractive price Yohimbe bark extract in Algeria, With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, we will be your best business partner. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
[Latin Name] Corynante Yohimbe
[Plant Source] Yohimbe bark collected from Africa
[Specifications] Yohimbine 8% (HPLC)
[Appearance] Red Brown Fine Powder
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] 5.0%
[Heavy Metal] 10PPM
[Extract solvents] Ethanol
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. Net weight:25kgs/drum
[What is yohimbe]
Yohimbe is a tree that grows in Africa, and the natives there have used the crude bark and purified compound to enhance sexual desire and performance. Yohimbe has been used for centuries as an aphrodisiac. It has even been smoked as a hallucinogen. Nowadays, Yohimbe bark extract is mostly used to treat impotence for men and women.
When ingested, Yohimbe is assimilated into the blood stream, and Yohimbe’s energizing effects come from its ability to increase blood flow to the genitals - and this applies to both men and women.Aside from its aphrodisiac effects, new research also show that Yohimbe has powerful antioxidant effects.
Yohimbe Bark Extract Benefits£º
1.It’s an aphrodisiac for both men and women
2.Be used to fight impotence
3.It is shown to be a powerful antioxidant
4.It also helps prevent arteries from getting clogged
5.It helps sexual performance, increase libido
6.Ithas also been shown to help prevent heart attacks
4 IMPORTANT steps to follow before purchasing:
1) Avoid chia seeds that were made in China.
2) Avoid seeds that are not 100% pure.
3) Certified…certified and certified! Always choose certified production – that is your best quality guarantee.
4) Cheap seeds = low quality seeds (possible GMO).
Brands I trust and recommend to my patients, friends and family members:
Certified Chia Seeds – this is probably the oldest brand around I have been personally using their products for years and I can vouch for their quality. The only problem with them is that due to their popularity they are often out of stock. Their official website is https://certifiedchiaseeds.com
Salvia hispanica, a plant native to South and Central America, produces the Chia seeds. These seeds can be used as medicine and also as food and were once valued so much by the Aztecs that they used the seeds as currency. These seeds are currently used to enhance weight loss and also suppress cancer and heart diseases. Chia seeds, nevertheless, can trigger negative health effects. It is necessary to discuss its use with a doctor, especially its inclusion in one’s diet. Here are some of the side effects of Chia seeds.
- Chia seeds may cause formation of gas and bloated feelings in the gut thus leading to gastrointestinal disruptions. This is due to its high fiber content.
- Some people also develop allergic reactions to Chia seeds. This is as a result of its proteins that can trigger adverse reactions. Chia seeds cause similar allergic reactions like mustard seeds and thus those prone to allergic reactions from mustard seeds should also avoid Chia seeds. Some symptoms of the allergies triggered by the Chia seeds include skin rashes, difficulty in breathing, diarrhea, skin rashes, hives and watery eyes. It can also result in swelling of the tongue, throat and mouth.
- Surgery patients and patients on aspirin or blood thinners need to consult a medical practitioner before using Chia seeds.
- In 2004, a study was conducted which found that the use of Chia seeds can increase vulnerability to prostate cancer in men.
- Another study carried out in Canada found that the diastolic blood pressure can be radically reduced by Chia seeds. Consequently, people with low blood pressure should avoid it.
- There is a high chance of addiction to Chia seeds and thus they should be consumed intermittently, with considerable intervals between each time of consumption.
- Lactating mothers and pregnant women should also avoid Chia seeds even though only few researches have been conducted to show its negative effect on them.
benefits of chia seeds side effects
chia seeds side effect
chia seeds side effects & benefits
chia seeds side effects anxiety
chia seed pudding recipe
chia seeds side effects benefits
chia seeds side effects bloating
chia seeds side effects blood pressure
chia seeds side effects children
chia seeds side effects depression
chia seeds side effects diarrhea
pure chia seeds side effects dr. perricone
chia seeds side effects for women
pure chia seeds side effects gas
chia seeds side effects heart
chia seeds side effects men
side effects of chia
side effect of chia seed
chia seeds side effect prostate cancer
chia seeds side effect research
chia seed benefits
pure chia seeds
Machine Harvesting in Tea & Nilgiri District Agri Marketing &Agri Business Activities