Hot-selling attractive Pumpkin Seed Extract Factory from Dubai
[Latin Name] Cucurbita pepo [Plant Source]from China [Specifications] 10:1 20:1 [Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder Plant Part Used:Seed [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction Pumpkin seed is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intest...
"Quality first, Honesty as base, Sincere service and mutual profit" is our idea, in order to develop continuously and pursue the excellence for Hot-selling attractive Pumpkin Seed Extract Factory from Dubai, As we are moving forward, we keep an eye on our ever-expanding product range and make improvement to our services.
[Latin Name] Cucurbita pepo
[Plant Source]from China
[Specifications] 10:1 20:1
[Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder
Plant Part Used:Seed
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Pumpkin seed is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms.
As raw material of drugs for eliminating insecticide, swelling, andpertussis, pumpkin seed extract is widely used in pharmaceutical industry;
As product of treating malnutrition and prostate, pumpkin seed extract is widely used in health industry.
1.Pumpkin seed extract can help to prevent the prostate disease.
2.Pumpkin seed extract has the function of treating whooping cough and children with sorethroat.
3.Pumpkin is also a natural source of magnesium, phosphorus, selenium, zinc, vitamin A, and vitamin C.
4.The cushaw extract is also a laxative, which can help to moisture the skin, is indeed a good beauty food for women.
5.Pumpkin seed is used medicinally to help improve bowel function by ridding the intestinal tract of parasites and worms.
6.The cushaw seed extract have much acid , this acid can relax the rest angina, and have a function to low the high blood liquid
Symptoms, risk factors and treatments of Isovaleric acidemia (Medical Condition)
Isovaleric acidemia, also called isovaleric aciduria or isovaleric acid CoA dehydrogenase deficiency, is a rare autosomal recessive metabolic disorder which disrupts or prevents normal metabolism of the branched-chain amino acid leucine
This video contains general medical information If in doubt, always seek professional medical advice.
The medical information is not advice and should not be treated as such. The medical information is provided without any representations or warranties, express or implied. We do not warrant or represent that the medical information on this websiteis true, accurate, complete, current or non-misleading
Music: ‘Undaunted’ Kevin Macleod CC-BY-3.0
Source/Images: “Isovaleric acidemia” CC-BY-2.5 https://www.freebase.com/m/05xfsh
Call Now 1(888)277-4980
Glutathione (pronounced gloota-thigh-own) is a powerful antioxidant and a key nutrient for the detox process. It is found in virtually every cell in your body and without it poisonous toxins that you take in every day would have a devastating effect on your liver cells.
Glutathione is made in the body from the amino acids glycine, cysteine and glutamic acid which you get from protein foods in your diet and it can be obtained directly from fruit and vegetables – one reason for the high intake of fruit and vegetables on a detox diet. It is found in high levels in your liver, kidneys, spleen, pancreas, stomach lining, the organs that are most likely to be exposed to toxins. It is also high in your eyes where it protects the lens.
Stress, excessive exercise, poor diet and toxic overload cause deficiency of this vital substance. Water fasting for more than a few days depletes glutathione levels according to research. The amount you have in your body gets less as you get older and many diseases including cancer, liver disease, cystic fibrosis, heart attack, stroke, Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease disease, diabetes and HIV/AIDS have been linked with low glutathione levels. Many people take various supplements to increase glutathione levels to try and prevent aging.
Glutathione & the Detox System
Glutathione performs two tasks in the detox process. It quenches the free radicals created when the liver neutralizes toxins in Phase 1 detox and it combines with toxic chemicals such as found in cigarette smoke, auto exhaust and the deadly PCB’s, in Phase 2 detox so they can be safely excreted.
Acetaminophen (Tylenol), Penicillin, Tetracycline and toxic metals like lead, mercury and cadmium are only a few of the substances detoxified by Glutathione. It also detoxifies the liver of aldehydes and ketones that build up from alcohol intake. It can help to reduce liver disease including cirrhosis and fatty liver disease, which is caused by alcohol consumption.
Glutathione in the foods that you eat detoxifies substances in the intestines before they can be absorbed into your blood stream. It is also thought to protect your stomach lining from the free radical effects of the high amounts of acid it produces. High glutathione levels are good for the immune system enabling the body to produce more white blood cells which fight off infection and devour foreign substances.
Most children with autism are significantly deficient in glutathione and it is thought that mercury inhibits the production of glutathione and the toxins that are unable to be detoxified contribute to the brain and other symptoms associated with autism.
Sufferers of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia and Lyme Disease have been helped by increasing their glutathione levels.
How to Increase Glutathione
* Fresh fruit and vegetables, cooked meat and fish contain 25 – 750 mgs of glutathione per pound. but processed foods, dairy products, most nuts, grains and legumes contain very little. Asparagus, papaya, avocado, watermelon and walnuts are reputed to be rich in it or help the body make it.
* Supplements containing N-acetyl-cycsteine (NAC) , glycine and methionine have been more effective in increasing glutathione levels in the blood than glutathione itself. This is because the supplement is broken down in the stomach before it gets absorbed although the glutathione in food appears not to be affected in the same way. High doses of NAC can give side effects such as headache and dizziness.
* Silymarin, the active substance in milk thistle, besides being a powerful antioxidant can increase glutathione in the liver by up to 50%.
* Whey protein is easily absorbed and is well known for increasing glutathione levels but it must be unpasteurized or low heat pasteurized or it will not be effective.
* Transdermal glutathione is used for some children with autism but it has a strong sulfur smell which some don’t like.
* IV glutathione has been found to significantly reduce the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Dr Patricia Kane pioneered the phospholipid exchange detox using a short IV push of phospholipids and glutathione.
* Lipoceutical™ Glutathione is an exciting new form using taken by mouth which is readily absorbed by the body. According to Dr. Marcus Laux, it’s the first oral glutathione supplement that your body can truly absorb. The glutathione is contained in microscopic little pouches called liposomes which studies show get 90% absorbed.Dr. Laux says:“I’ve been using liposomal glutathione myself to treat a close relative. I can personally attest the effects are miraculous.”