Manufacturer of Reishi Mushroom Extract Factory for Jakarta
[Latin Name] Ganoderma lucidum [Plant Source]from China [Specifications] 10 ~ 50%Polysaccharides [Appearance] Yellow-brown powder Plant Part Used:Herb [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Application Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for at least 2,000 years. The Chinese name ling zhi translates as the “herbs of...
In the past few years, our company absorbed and digested advanced technologies both at home and abroad. Meanwhile, our company staffs a team of experts devoted to the development of Manufacturer of Reishi Mushroom Extract Factory for Jakarta, If you are interested in any of our products or would like to discuss a custom order, please feel free to contact us. We are looking forward to forming successful business relationships with new clients around the world in the near future.
[Latin Name] Ganoderma lucidum
[Plant Source]from China
[Specifications] 10 ~ 50%Polysaccharides
[Appearance] Yellow-brown powder
Plant Part Used:Herb
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for at least 2,000 years. The Chinese name ling zhi translates as the “herbs of spiritual potency” and was highly prized as an elixir of immortality.
Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract is Traditional Chinese Medicine indications include treatment of general fatigue and weakness, asthma, insomnia, and cough.chemotherapy patient, strengthen constitution, improve symptomvaletudinarian and recuperated from a severe illness for the rehabilitation of anxiety, insomnia, slip of physical force and memory auxiliary treatments of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic hepatitis, senile disease and other chronic disease anti-aging, face and skin beautifying and nourishing of the middle-aged and elder.
1) Anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and anti-neoplastic effects
2) Up-regulate the immune system
3)Prevent cancer metastasis
4) Anti-bacterial and anti-viral activities
5) Lower blood pressure and blood sugar
6) Beneficial effect on Lowering Cholesterol
Pumpkin pie is perfect for your family dinner. It is not too sweet, and candied ginger adds interesting spicy flavor. It is a great dish for autumn or winter teatime. Pumpkin, ginger and oat biscuits is amazing combination for delicious pumpkin dessert.
640 grams (23 oz) Musquee de Provence pumpkin (or you can use butternut pumpkin)
Sugar (around 3-6 tbsp)
Half cup heavy cream
½ nutmeg (grounded)
3 cloves (grounded)
1 tsp cinnamon powder
150 grams (5,3 oz) melted butter + extra for greasing
250 grams (9 oz) oat biscuits
1 tbsp ginger powder
3 cm ginger root
Half cup of water
5 tbsp sugar
11 inch (28 cm) tart pan
1. First, remove seeds from pumpkin. Do not through away, you can bake them and eat. Pumpkin seeds are very healthy.
2. Slice pumpkin and place it on the baking tray. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F until soft – about 30 minutes, depending on how thick your pumpkin slices are. Let it cool.
3. While your pumpkin is baking, crush oat biscuits in food processor.
Add 1 tbsp of ginger powder, mix, then add your melted butter, mix well.
4. Grease your tart pan with butter or use cooking spray. Make a shell from your biscuit mixture. Bake in preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 10 minutes.
5. Peel ginger root, cut into slices. Cover ginger with water. Cook on medium heat until soft, about 20 minutes, then separate from the water. Add 3 tbsp sugar to softened ginger. Heat the ginger in the pan with sugar and half of ginger water that you extracted previously. Cook, stirring frequently, until water evaporates and sugar becomes browned – that is your candied ginger.
6. To make filling, separate baked pumpkin from skin. Blend the pumpkin until smooth. In a separate bowl whisk 2 eggs, add them to the pumpkin puree, blend until combined. Add a half cup heavy cream, blend. Add ground spices – cloves, nutmeg and cinnamon. Add sugar to your taste. Blend to combine.
7. Pour pumpkin mixture on your baked shell. Place the tart in the preheated oven 180 °C or 350 °F for 40-50 minutes until filling looks firm.
8. Garnish with candied ginger.
Learn how to say words in English correctly with Emma Saying free pronunciation tutorials. Over 140,000 words were already uploaded… Check them out!
Visit my homepage: