Garlic is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, Welsh onion and Chinese onion. It is native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran and has long been a common seasoning worldwide, with a history of several thousand years of human consumption and use. It was known to ancient Egyptians and has been used as both a food flavoring and a traditional medicine. China produces some 80% of the world’s supply of garlic.
1.Wide-spectrum antibiotic, bacteriostasis and sterilization.
2.Clearing away heat and toxic material, activating blood and dissolving stasis.
3.Lowering blood pressure and blood-fat
4.Protecting brain cell.Resisting tumor
5.Enhancing human immunity and delaying aging.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used in treating eumycete and bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and Cardiovascular Disease.
2. Applied in health product field, it is usually made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat and delay senility.
3. Applied in food field, it is mainly used for natural flavour enhancer and widely used in biscuit, bread, meat products and etc.
4. Applied in feed additive field, it is mainly used in feed additive for developing the poultry, livestock and fishes against the disease and promoting growning and improving the flavor of egg and meat.
5. Applied in veterinary field, it is mainly used to inhibit the reproduction of colon bacillus, salmonella and etc. It also can treat respiratory infection and disease of digestive tract of poultry and livestock.
Post time: Jan-28-2021