OEM/ODM Supplier for Lyophilized royal jelly powder Factory from Guatemala
[Products Name] Royal jelly powder，Lyophilized royal jelly powder [Specification] 10-HDA 4.0%, 5.0%, 6.0%, HPLC [Gerneral feature] 1. Low antibiotics, Chloramphenicol< 0.1ppb 2.Organic certified by ECOCERT, according to EOS & NOP organic standard; 3.100% pure with no additives; 4. More easily absorbed into the body than fresh royal jelly 5. Can be easily produced into tablets. [Our advantages] 600 bee farmers, 150 units of bee-feeding groups located in natural mountains; Organic c...
The customer satisfaction is our primary target. We uphold a consistent level of professionalism, quality, credibility and service for
OEM/ODM Supplier for Lyophilized royal jelly powder Factory from Guatemala, Welcome your visiting and any your inquires,sincerely hope we can have chance to cooperate with you and we can build up long well business relationship with you.
[Products Name] Royal jelly powder，Lyophilized royal jelly powder
[Specification] 10-HDA 4.0%, 5.0%, 6.0%, HPLC
1. Low antibiotics, Chloramphenicol< 0.1ppb
2.Organic certified by ECOCERT, according to EOS & NOP organic standard;
3.100% pure with no additives;
4. More easily absorbed into the body than fresh royal jelly
5. Can be easily produced into tablets.
- 600 bee farmers, 150 units of bee-feeding groups located in natural mountains;
- Organic certificated by ECOCERT;
- NON-antibiotics, widely exported to Europe;
- Health Certificate, Sanitary Certificate and Quality Certificate are available.
Lyophilized technology, also known as Freeze-drying, it is a dehydration process typically used to maintain activity of all nutrition ingredients in royal jelly, also to make the royal jelly convenient for transport. Freeze-drying works by freezing the material and then reducing the surrounding pressure to allow the frozen water in the material to sublimate directly from the solid phase to the gas phase. This technology can maintain all activity of nutrition ingredient.
Lyophilized royal jelly powder is processed directly from fresh royal jelly.
3kgs fresh royal jelly is used to make 1kg lyophilized royal jelly powder.
During all the production process, there is no additives.
Main indices of physical and chemic in Lyophilized royal jelly
|Ingredients Indices||Lyophilized royal jelly||Standards||Results|
[Our work flow]
Our Lyophilized Royal Jelly Powder is produced in this way: we lyophilize the fresh royal jelly by advanced freeze-drying facilities without losing any nutritional ingredients, reserving the natural ingredients in utmost, and then make them into the form of powder, for any food additives are not needed to add.
The raw material we use is the natural fresh royal jelly which is up to the export standard . We process our products strictly according to export standard. Our workshop is up to the requirements of GMP.
Royal Jelly powder has been selected as drug excipients by many European and American pharmaceutical producing enterprises.Meanwhile it is applies to health food and cosmetics industries.
GMP standard production
Advanced inspection equipment
1.Enhances the immune system
2.Promotes wound healing
3.Has antitumor/anticancer properties
4.Lowers cholesterol levels
5.Increases fat metabolism
6.Is a powerful antioxidant
7.Regulates blood sugar levels
It’s widely used in health tonic, health pharmacy, hairdressing and cosmetic area, and mainly was applied in capsules, troche and oral liquids etc.
Here are a few reasons you should add a bit of lemon juice to your morning water:
1. Lemon can act as an anti-cancer agent: Lemon helps protect your body against cancer because of the antioxidants in the citrus fruit. The antioxidants slow aging and reduce the risk of developing cancer cells. Lemon also acts as a neutralizer, which helps balance the acid levels that encourage cancer cell growth, according to The Spirit Science.
2. Lemon can help your lymph system: Your lymphatic system helps your body get rid of fluid in the tissue, transports fatty acids, and helps your digestive system run properly, according to LiveScience. Lemon juice helps by replacing lost fluids, so your lymphatic system works better.
3. Lemon can help your brain power: Lemons contain high levels of magnesium and potassium, which help your brain and nervous system function properly. Because lemons help increase hydration, you may also be able to concentrate at work better because you have more energy.
4. Lemons are a diuretic: If you are feeling a little stopped up, warm lemon water each morning will help get your system back on track. Lemon helps flush toxins out of your system by encouraging the production of liver detoxification enzymes, according to The Spirit Science.
5. Lemons can help the immune system: Many people reach for vitamin C as soon as they feel a sniffle coming on, and for good reason. Vitamin C has been proven to shorten the duration and severity of a cold, according to LiveScience. Lemons are one of the best sources of vitamin C. Because lemon acts as an anti-inflammatory, it also helps reduce the severity of respiratory illnesses.
6. Lemons can aid in weight loss: The weight loss benefits are a result of better digestion, detoxification and an increased production of bile, which breaks down food and fats better. As an added benefit, scientists say that lemons help reduce cravings, according to The Spirit Science.
7. Lemons can liven your mood: Because lemons help your body work better in so many other ways, your energy levels get a boost too. Additionally, the high vitamin C concentration also helps nip fatigue and reduces stress and anxiety.
8. Lemons have anti-inflammatory properties: As mentioned above, lemons act as a diuretic, which is good for your tummy and your joints. Lemons can help reduce swelling and pain by flushing toxins out of the body, according to Organic Facts.
9. Lemon juice aids in digestion: Lemon juice gets your liver moving and helps in the production of bile which lets your body digest foods better. Surprisingly, lemon juice may also help ward off heartburn, according to Paul Hrkal.
10. Lemon cleans and clears your skin: Lemon juice is a natural antiseptic, according to Organic Facts. You can apply lemon juice to a sunburn or a bee sting to reduce pain and swelling. Additionally, the antioxidants in lemons help reduce wrinkles and blackheads and can give your skin a healthy glow.
11. Lemon can balance body pH levels: Despite their obvious acidity, lemons are known as an alkaline food. When the lemon juice mixes with water it helps produce molecules in your body that balance the pH levels of your body, according to Paul Hrkal.
12. Lemon can aid in curing a cold: A diet high in vitamin C can help reduce the severity of cold and flu symptoms.
13. Lemon is great for dental care: Not only is lemon a great way to get fresh breath (it removes odors), it is also an excellent way to ensure your teeth stay fresh and clean. Try adding a bit of lemon to your toothbrush.
To maximize the health benefits of lemon juice, squeeze the juice of 1/2 of a lemon into a glass of room-temperature water and drink it first thing in the morning.
Oven set at 350
single layer of seeds on the pan
bake for 30 mins to dry seeds out
season seeds with olive oil and your choice of seasonings
mix in a bowl
spead seeds back out on baking sheet/pan
bake for 20 mins at 350 or until crisp and a lil golden