Online Exporter Garlic Extract Powder Factory in Florence
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
The company upholds the philosophy of "Be No.1 in quality, be rooted on credit and trustworthiness for growth", will continue to serve old and new customers from home and overseas whole-heatedly for Online Exporter Garlic Extract Powder Factory in Florence, We welcome you to visit our factory and look forward to establishing friendly business relationships with customers at home and abroad in the near future.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Griti is a learning community for students by students. We build thousands of video walkthroughs for your college courses taught by student experts who got an A+.
SUBSCRIBE to the channel and explore overviews for every concept in your calculus, chemistry and physics courses for FREE!
Register at www.GRITI.co
REQUEST VIDEOS FOR MORE HELP?
+ get thousands of study problems for exam prep
BeeAlive Fresh Royal Jelly is as close to nature as possible. The Royal Jelly used in our products is ALWAYS FRESH, never freeze-dried. Freeze-drying removes all the moisture from the product, thereby reducing it to a crystallized powder. Although working with freeze-dried Royal Jelly is much less complicated and costs less, we believe that the process of freeze-drying, which takes out this significant amount of moisture, compromises the quality of Royal Jelly. And, it has been shown that freeze-drying contributes to and accelerates the degradation of Royal Jelly over time. Royal Jelly is a very delicate substance and needs to be handled with care. At BeeAlive we treat Royal Jelly with the same respect that nature does. That’s why, for all of our 25 years in business, we only use the highest quality fresh and never freeze-dried Royal Jelly in our Dietary Supplements.