Super Purchasing for Tribulus terrestris extract Wholesale to Japan
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris [Specification] Saponins 90% [Appearance] Brown powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Tribulus terrestris?] Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment...
With a complete scientific quality management system, good quality and good faith, we win good reputation and occupied this field for Super Purchasing for Tribulus terrestris extract Wholesale to Japan, We stick to providing integration solutions for customers and hope to build long-term, stable, sincere and mutual beneficial relationships with customers. We sincerely look forward to your visit.
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris
[Specification] Saponins 90%
[Appearance] Brown powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Tribulus terrestris?]
Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment for impotence, but is found primarily in dietary supplements marketed for increasing testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athletes. The idea behind tribulus is that it may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of another hormone, luteinizing hormone.
1) Enhance men’s sexual ability.
2) Relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
3) Anti-myocardial ischemia and cerebral ischemia;
4) Relieving stress , regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
5) Promoting sex gland hormones;
6) Anti-aging and anti cancer;
7) Diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder;
8) Promoting muscle growth efficiently, helping the body to be strong and letting muscle to play potential role.
Content: Grape Seed Powder Extract 150 mg.
Dosage: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily or as prescribed by a healthcare professional.
The Fact: Close to 2,377,987 fatal heart attack incidence every year. Modern living in the Philippines has now influenced majority of the peoples eating habits. Less nutritious food and more fatty diet now characterize that you see on every table- a situation resulting in rising cases of Cardiovascular ailments include heart attacks and stroke- the top two killers in the country today.
Some of the benefits of Grapeseed extract:
• Helps in the fight against cardiovascular death.
• Has the ability to scavenge free radicals and reduce the cholesterol build-up.
• Stops cholesterol from building up in the arteries.
• Regulate the intensity of artery expansion as blood passes through them causing stokes and heart attacks.
• Lowers your blood cholesterol.
• Aids in nursing aneurysm or the dangerous ballooning of a weakened area of an artery.
• Helps aging Filipino males struggle prostate cancer.
• Has anti-cancer effects beyond that of an antioxidant studies have been made at the effect of naringenin on DNA repair in human prostate cancer cell cultures.
• The Department of Health (DOH) has staged on active campaign as prostate cancer incidence among aging Filipino males are said to be on the rise. Besides age and family history, poor diet and high-animal-fat diet are contributory.
Paul Andersen describes four important homeostatic loops in biology. He begins with a brief description of the elements of a homeostatic loop. He then describes how the hypothalamus helps us maintain a stable internal body temperature. He explains the role of the pancreas (insulin and glucagon) in regulating blood glucose. He explains how the thyroid and parathyroid glands (along with calcitonin and PTH) regulation blood calcium. He also explains how the pituitary gland (and ADH) help regulate the osmolarity of the blood.
Intro Music Atribution
Link to sound: https://www.freesound.org/people/CosmicD/sounds/72556/
Creative Commons Atribution License