For more info: https://draxe.com/aloe-vera-benefits/?utm_campaign=Youtube-May-2013&utm_medium=social&utm_source=youtube&utm_term=aloe
Today I want to let you know about an amazing healing herb that is known around the world: Aloe Vera. Aloe Vera has so many healing properties, many that we aren’t even aware of.
Healing Properties of Aloe Vera:
1. Cancer-Fighting: A study in the Journal of Immunopharmacology in 1995 found that aloe vera can help fight cancer.
2. Polysaccharides: Aloe vera contains a type of sugar, called polysaccharides, which improve cell communication, helping to prevent cancer and heal burns, cuts, and scrapes.
3. Antibacterial: Aloe vera is a natural antibacterial that helps protect the skin and body from infection and promote healing.
4. Hair, Skin, and Nails: Aloe vera can help thicken hair, strengthen nails, and hydrate and moisturize skin and heal burns.
5. Digestion: Aloe vera can help speed recovery in healing the intestines and aid acid reflux, ulcerative colitis, Crohn’s disease, and IBS.
Forms of Aloe Vera:
1. High quality aloe vera supplement (freeze-dried)
2. Cold-pressed aloe vera juice
3. Personal care products
To learn more about the many healing properties of aloe vera, visit: draxe.com/aloe-vera-benefits/
Post time: Jun-26-2017