Green Tea Benefits: These are *All the Real Proven Benefits of Green Tea You Actually Need to Know Right Now Today…
1. 0:02 Advantage of Green Tea: Made from camellia sinensis, green tea has been in use for thousands of years and is considered as the most popular herbal tea in the entire world. Its popularity can be largely attributed to the numerous compounds contained in green tea that give it many of its benefits. The following is an overview of the top ten benefits of green tea – green tea nutrition.
2. 0:32 Health Benefits of Green Tea: Better Dental Health – Green tea contains natural fluoride, polyphenols and catechins. These compounds are major constituents in most toothpastes as they are very effective when it comes to eradicating bacteria that cause bad breath, tooth decay and cavities. As such, consumption of green tea will result in better dental health – green tea skin benefits.
3. 1:02 Is Green Tea Good for You: Reduces Bad Cholesterol – Research has shown that, green tea has the capacity to reduce the level of bad cholesterol also known as LDL or low density lipoprotein while raising the level of good cholesterol also known as high density lipoprotein or HDL. Bad cholesterol normally causes clogging of arteries leading to cardiovascular diseases and by reducing the amount of bad cholesterol in the body an individual is assured of better cardiovascular health – green tea benefits for skin.
4. 1:32 Green Tea Health Benefits: Natural Skin Protection – Green tea has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that give it the ability to fight the negative effect of free radicals that are the major cause of wrinkles, brown spots and aging of the skin. Green tea also has the ability to prevent skin cancer – benefits of green tea weight loss.
5. 2:02 Benefits of Drinking Green Tea: Helps Prevent Cancer – Cancer is one of the leading causes of death and is usually characterized by excessive growth of cells. Oxidative processes contribute to the development of cancer and as such, an antioxidant compound can effectively counter or prevent cancer. Green tea is very rich in antioxidants and has the capability to prevent cancer. Research has shown that individuals who take green tea regularly have a lower risk of developing cancer – green tea benefits in hindi.
6. 2:32 Benefit of Green Tea: Helps with Weight Reduction – Green tea has brings about weight loss through a combination of actions: the compound catechin generates heat and in the process burns calories, polyphenol on the other hand increases fat oxidation resulting in burning of fat while caffeine increases the body’s metabolic rate burning calories and reducing fat – benefits of green tea with lemon.
7. 3:02 What Is Green Tea Good for: Anti-Aging – Polyphenols found in green tea protect the skin from harmful toxins and free radicals bringing about cellular longevity that fights the various signs of aging. Green tea is also rich in a compound known as oligomeric proanthocyanidins that slows down aging and is used in a majority of anti-aging products – green tea benefit.
8. 3:32 Advantages of Green Tea: Regulates Blood Pressure – Green tea contains helps reduce blood pressure by repressing the peptide hormone that is a major cause of high blood pressure. Research has shown that, individuals who consume green tea have a 48 percent reduced risk of developing high blood pressure when compared to individuals who don’t take green tea – green tea benefits for weight loss.
9. 4:02 What Are the Benefits of Green Tea: Lowers Blood Sugar – The potent compound, polyphenol found in green tea has the capacity to reduce blood sugar. As such, green tea can be very beneficial to individuals suffering from diabetes when managing their sugar level – green tea benefits for men.
10. 4:32 Why Is Green Tea Good for You: Improves Bone Strength – Green tea has an extremely high fluoride content and its regular intake promotes the development of denser bones. As such, consumption of green tea strengthens the bones and helps prevent osteoporotic fractures that are common in individuals with weak bones – green tea benefits and side effects.
11. 4:52 Benefits of Green Tea for Skin: Better Brain Health – Regular consumption of green tea improves blood circulation to the brain ensuring adequate supply of oxygen to the brain resulting in better brain function. Green tea also has caffeine and the amino acid L-theanine which complements the action of the caffeine bringing about better brain function – green tea benefits weight loss.
Tags: green tea advantages, is green tea healthy, green tea benefits for hair, how is green tea good for you, green tea nutrition facts, green tea health, organic green tea benefits, what are the benefits of drinking green tea, what is the benefit of green tea, japanese green tea benefits
Post time: Jun-26-2017