Watch this video to find out how to make this recipe. Click to subscribe for more recipe.
CHEESY BROCCOLI TIKKI
¼ cup grated processed cheese
2-3 tablespoons grated broccoli
½ tablespoon olive oil
1-2 green chillies, crushed
¼ cup grated cottage cheese
Salt to taste
1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon chopped fresh coriander leaves
2 medium raw bananas, boiled, peeled and mashed
½ cup + 3-4 tablespoons dried breadcrumbs
1 tablespoon refined flour
1 tablespoon cornflour
Oil for deep-frying
¼ cup mayonnaise
2 teaspoons mint-coriander chutney
½ small cabbage, shredded
1 medium green capsicum, cut into 1 inch strips
¼ teaspoon red chilli powder
1-2 teaspoons lemon juice
1. To prepare stuffing, heat olive oil in a non-stick pan. Add broccoli and sauté for 30 seconds. Add green chillies, cottage cheese and salt and mix well.
2. Add cheese and mix. Add 1 teaspoon coriander leaves and mix well. Transfer in a bowl and cool.
3. Take banana in another bowl. Add 3-4 tablespoons breadcrumbs and salt and mix till well combined. Add 1-2 tablespoons water and knead into a dough.
4. Divide the dough into small equal portions, make a cavity in the center, put some stuffing, seal and shape them into tikkis.
5. Heat sufficient oil in a pan. Take refined flour in a bowl. Add cornflour and some water and mix to make a semi-thick slurry.
6. Take remaining breadcrumbs on a plate.
7. Dip each tikki in slurry and coat with breadcrumbs.
8. Put the tikkis and deep-fry till golden brown and crisp. Drain on absorbent paper.
9. To prepare dip, take mayonnaise in another bowl. Add mint-coriander chutney and mix well.
10. To prepare salad, take cabbage in another bowl. Add capsicum, salt, chilli powder, remaining coriander leaves and lemon juice and mix well.
11. Serve hot with dip and salad.
Click to Subscribe: https://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Cookware by : https://www.wonderchef.in
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Post time: Jul-07-2017