If there’s one thing we make sure of during the festivities at Thanksgiving, it’s saving room for dessert. This crumble is full of the best fall flavors, and is seriously easy to make. Just three steps and 45 minutes to bake! SUBSCRIBE for more Thanksgiving recipes!!! (Do you like apples better? Check out this delicious tart: https://www.leaf.tv/videos/apple-frangipane-tart.aspx )
Follow Aliza on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/alizajsokolow/
VISIT OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE RECIPES! https://LEAF.tv
1 cup gingersnap crumbs
1 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar + 1/3 cup
3 tbsp light brown sugar
1/8 tsp ground ginger
1/8 tsp kosher salt
1 stick of butter, melted
2 lbs Anjou pears, halved + cored + sliced 1/4″ thick
1 1/2 cup cranberries
1 tbsp lemon juice
1/2 tsp lemon zest
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup granulated sugar
2 tbsp cornstarch
Vanilla ice cream, to top
1. For the crumble, combine: gingersnap crumbs, flour, 1/4 cup sugar, brown sugar, ground ginger and kosher salt. Slowly add the melted butter & mix until large crumbs form.
2. Create the filling, combine: pears, cranberries, lemon juice, lemon zest, vanilla extract, 1/3 cup sugar, and cornstarch. Mix well.
3. Assemble: in a cast-iron skillet, first add the fruit mix and top with the crumble.
4. Bake at 350 for 45 minutes.
5. Top with vanilla ice cream
LEAF — Living Eating and Fashion
*A fresh, easy to consume, how-to concept covering all things… living, eating and fashion.
Subscribe to LEAF on YouTube at: https://bit.ly/13IZWrU
Find our MUSIC here: https://bit.ly/1uYYECk
VISIT OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE: https://www.LEAF.tv
Follow us on TWITTER: https://bit.ly/YgdO57
Like us on FACEBOOK: https://on.fb.me/ZkdiXW
Follow our PINTEREST: https://bit.ly/WOsJE1
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://bit.ly/Z4iq0A
Follow us on GOOGLE+: https://bit.ly/WxWIW0
Check out Geri Hirsch’s blog: https://becauseimaddicted.net
Post time: Feb-16-2017