GLASS NOODLES AND EGG STIR-FRY
Glass noodles stir fried with vegetables and served topped with omelette rings
200 gms glass noodles
Salt to taste
¼ tsp red chilli powder
4 tbsps oil
½ medium cabbage
3 spring onion bulbs
1 medium green capsicum
1 tbsp chopped garlic
1 medium carrot, grated
1 tsp soy sauce
1. Heat sufficient water in a deep non-stick pan.
2. Break eggs into a bowl, add salt, red chilli powder and whisk together. Add 2 tbsps water and whisk some more.
3. Heat 2 tbsps oil in another non-stick pan, add half the egg mixture and rotate the pan so that the egg spreads evenly. Cover and cook till done. Remove from the pan and place on a plate. Cook the remaining egg similarly.
4. Shred the cabbage. Slice spring onion bulbs
5. Heat 2 tbsps oil in the same pan, add spring onions and saute.
6. Cut green capsicum into thin strips.
7. Add garlic to the pan and saute. Add carrot, cabbage, capsicum, soy sauce and stir-fry.
8. Keep the noodles in a bowl and pour the hot water over them till they get soaked completely.
9. Stir-fry the vegetables for 2-3 minutes.
10. Tightly roll the omelettes and cut into ¼ inch wide slices.
11. Drain the noodles from the hot water and add to the vegetables and mix well. Transfer this mixture into a serving bowl. Arrange the omelette roundels over them and serve hot.
Click to Subscribe: https://bit.ly/1h0pGXf
Best cooked in Wonderchef Kitchenware. Buy Now on : https://goo.gl/eB9kQq
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/ChefSanjeevKapoor
Twitter : https://twitter.com/sanjeevkapoor
Post time: Aug-12-2017