Grape Seed Extract and oligomeric proanthocyanidins (OPC’s) clearly possess remarkable antioxidant properties. Their effects on reducing free radical damage and oxidative stress suggest that they may be particularly effective in reducing the risk of cancer, cardiovascular disease and a number of the chronic diseases associated with ageing.
It is 20 times more potent than Vitamin C and 50 times stronger than Vitamin E. It is an anti-allergenic or antihistamine, anti-inflammatory, and an antioxidant. It strengthens blood vessels, improves skin and aids in circulation. Researchers have discovered that Grape Seed Extract can help defeat the hormone dihydrotestosterone (DHT) which stops the hair follicle growth cycle. Grape Seed Extract can help stimulate healthy hair growth.
• Cardio protection (reduces risk of atherosclerosis)
• Reduces cancer risk like prostate cancer, colon cancer etc.
• Improves vascular strength (inflammation/swelling)
• Restores collagen (stronger blood vessels)
• Reduces edema (inflammation/swelling)
• Promotes eye health (reduces risk of macular degeneration and cataracts)
• Helps skin to remain young looking
• Improves circulation
• Promotes healing
• Good for Hair loss problem
• Varicose veins problem
Do not take with anti-thrombotic, Aspirin, clopidogrel (Plavix ), dipyridamole (Persantine ), enoxaparin (Lovenox ), prasugrel (Effient ), dabigatran (Pradaxa ), and warfarin (Coumadin ) because these are some examples of blood thinning medicines.
500mg per capsule
50 capsules per bottle
For ORDERS and INQUIRIES, contact:
EMAIL US: email@example.com
LIKE US: facebook.com/realizeandroyalize
FOLLOW US: twitter.com/realizeroyalize
HOW TO JOIN and EARN:
Post time: Jul-20-2017