- seeds from 1 pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 5 allspice berries
- 3 cloves
- 2 tsp celery seed
- 1 tsp yellow mustard seed
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- dash of ground cinnamon and paprika
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Rinse the pumpkin seeds with water and set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Add all spices to a blender or coffee girder and pulse together until well-combined.
- Toss pumpkin seeds with spice mix and spread on a parchment paper lined baking sheet.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
*Cooking tip: This spice mixture is also excellent for sautéing with onions to make soup or sautéed veggies!
Healthy Julie’s new site is coming soon at https://www.healthyjulie.com. Stay tuned for more health and wellness goods!
Video Production by https://www.justbaslproductions.com/Ju… @jarrodbasl
Post time: Aug-09-2017