Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
This is a Indian cranberry water chutney, it is served with roti or as a sauce.
Onion seeds ½ tsp
Carom seeds ½ tsp
Fenugreek seeds 1 pinch
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Indian cranberry ½ cup
Sugar 1 tsp
Salt To taste
Fennel powder ¼ tsp
Cumin powder ½ tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Red chilly powder ½ tsp
Oil 1-2 tbs
Asafoetida 1 pinch
1. Heat pan and add onion seeds, carom seeds, fenugreek seeds, cumin seeds and dry roast it, later transfer into mixie jar and blend into powder.
2. Take a pan and add water, Indian cranberry and boil it, later remove cranberry and keep aside.
3. Take a bowl and add boiled and cooled water, cranberry, blended powder, sugar, salt, fennel powder, cumin powder, turmeric powder, red chilly powder and mix it.
4. Heat mustard oil in a pan and add asafoetida and pour into watery cranberry mixture.
5. Now Indian cranberry water chutney is ready to serve after 3 days.
Post time: Jul-07-2017