Mrs.Vahchef is very fond of cooking and her Recipes are very unique and fit for busy women specially working women
Pumpkin chutney South Indian recipe and can be served as raitha with biryani rice.
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
Fenugreek seeds 1 pinch
Oil 2 tbs
Yellow pumpkin(finely chopped) 1 cup
Green chillies 5-6 nos
Coriander leaves ¼ bunch
Salt To taste
Yogurt 1 cup
Fresh coconut(grated) 1-2 tbs
1. Take a pan and add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds and dry roast it, later transfer into blender and blend it once.
2. Heat oil in same pan and add yellow pumpkin, green chillies, coriander leaves and saute into 2 mins, later transfer into blender and add salt to blend into coarse paste.
3. Take a bowl and add yogurt, coarse paste, coconut and mix nicely.
4. Check for seasoning and if required add salt.
5. Now pumpkin chutney is ready to serve with biryani.
Post time: Jun-21-2017