· Iodine (Atomic Alimentary Form) – Nourishment and protection for the Thyroid
· Polysaccharides – Alginates remove free radicals, heavy metals & Radiation
· Fucoidan – Found to be Anti-Inflammatory, anti-viral, anti-bacterial algal mineral
· Fucoxanthin – Organic marine carotenoid with antioxidant properties
· Mineral Dense – 72 Identified Bio-available minerals including Vitamin B complex
Brown Seaweed Extract compliment Chlorella and Spirulina perfectly since they did NOT contain Iodine, Polysaccharides, Fucoidan, Fucoxanthin.
Brown Seaweed Extract is the third most powerful food in the world behind Chlorella and Spirulina. But it doesn’t have any of the nutrients that Chlorella and Spirulina so it fits perfectly as an addition to those foods.
Post time: Jun-21-2017