Wholesale Distributors for Elderberry Extract Wholesale to Zimbabwe
[Latin Name] Sambucus nigra [Specification] Anthocyanidins15% 25% UV [Appearance] Purple fine powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is elderberry extract?] Elderberry extract comes from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder, a speci...
With reliable quality process, good reputation and perfect customer service, the series of products produced by our company are exported to many countries and regions for Wholesale Distributors for Elderberry Extract Wholesale to Zimbabwe, Welcome to contact us if you are interested in our product, we will give you a surprice for Qulity and Price.
[Latin Name] Sambucus nigra
[Specification] Anthocyanidins15% 25% UV
[Appearance] Purple fine powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is elderberry extract?]
Elderberry extract comes from the fruit of the Sambucus nigra or Black Elder, a species found in Europe, Western Asia, North Africa, and North America. Called “the medicine chest of the common people,” Elder flowers, berries, leaves, bark, and roots have all been used for centuries in traditional folk medicines.Elder fruit contains vitamins A, B and C, flavonoids, tannins, carotenoids, and amino acids. Elderberry is believed to possess therapeutic uses as an anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and immuno-stimulant.
1. As medicine raw material: It can promote the healing of gastrointestinal ulcers; It can be used for acute and chronic hepatitis and hepatitis evocable hepatomegaly, hepatocirrhosis; promote the healing of liver function.
2. As foodstuff colorant: Widely used in cakes, beverage, candy, ice cream etc..
3. As chemical raw material for daily use: Widely used in many kinds of green medicine toothpastes and cosmetics.
Many of us forget that our eyes need care and go to the doctor only when they bother us. Foods rich in nutrients that nourish the retina and optic nerve are vital for maintaining and improving vision.
They say you are what you eat which is the abridged version of the original French expression ” Dis-moi ce que tu manges, je te dirai ce que tu es,” meaning “Tell me what you eat and I’ll tell you who you are,” belonging to the French doctor Anthelme Brillat-Savarin. He included it in his ” Physiologie du Gout, ou Meditations de Gastronomie Transcendante, 1826,” translated ” Physiology of Taste, or Meditations of Transcendental Gastronomy.” The fundamental idea is that nutrition is very important for your general health. It matters what and how much you eat.
The general rule for eye health is simple: eat foods rich in antioxidants, Omega-3 , vitamins and pigments. They are the vital nutrients for your visual cells to maintain and protect good eyesight. All foods rich in the following are recommended for your eyes:
- Vitamin A is essential to the retina
- Beta-carotene, bright red-orange pigment in veggies & fruits
- Vitamin C protects cornea and lens of the oxidation
- Lutein and zeaxanthin, the components of the macula
- Omega-3 maintains the retina
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E slows down macular degeneration “I will comport myself and use my knowledge in a godly manner.” ; “First do no harm” Hippocrates “First do no harm” (Primum non nocere) Hippocrates: “Either help or do not harm the patient”
Paul Andersen begins by explaining the structure and purpose of carbohydrates. He describes and gives examples of monosaccharides, disaccharides, oligosaccharide and polysaccharides. He explains how they grow through dehydration reactions and shrink through hydrolysis.
Intro Music Atribution
Link to sound: https://www.freesound.org/people/CosmicD/sounds/72556/
Creative Commons Atribution License