Wholesale Price China Grape seed extract Factory in Milan
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera Linn [Plant Source] Grape seed from Europe [Specifications] 95%OPCs；45-90% polyphenols [Appearance] Red brown powder [Plant Part Used]: seed [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Gerneral feature] Our product has pass...
Sticking to the belief of "Creating products of high quality and making friends with people from all over the world", we always put the interest of customers in the first place for Wholesale Price China Grape seed extract Factory in Milan, We will supply best quality, the most market competitive price, for every new and old customers with the most perfect green services.
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera Linn
[Plant Source] Grape seed from Europe
[Specifications] 95%OPCs；45-90% polyphenols
[Appearance] Red brown powder
[Plant Part Used]: seed
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
- Our product has passed the ID test by ChromaDex, Alkemist Lab. and other
third-party authoritative testing institutions, such as detection;
2. The pesticide residues match (EC) No 396/2005 USP34, EP8.0, FDA and other foreign pharmacopoeia standards and regulations;
3. The heavy metals in strict accordance with the foreign pharmacopoeia standard controls, such as USP34, EP8.0, FDA, etc.;
4. Our company set up a branch and import raw materials directly from Europe with strict control of heavy metal and pesticide residue. Aslo ensure the procyanidins content in grape seed is more than 8.0%.
5. OPCs over 95%, polyphenol over 70%, high activity, the oxidation resistance is strong, the ORAC more than 11000.
Grapes (Vitis vinifera) have been heralded for their medicinal and nutritional value for thousands of years. Egyptians ate grapes a very long time back, and several ancient Greek philosophers spoke about the healing power of grapes — usually in the form of wine. European folk healers made an ointment from the sap of grapevines to treat skin and eye diseases. Grape leaves were used to stop bleeding, inflammation, and pain, such as the kind brought on by hemorrhoids. Unripe grapes were used to treat sore throats, and dried grapes (raisins) were used for constipation and thirst. Round, ripe, sweet grapes were used to treat a range of health problems including cancer, cholera, smallpox, nausea, eye infections, and skin, kidney, and liver diseases.
Grape seed extracts are industrial derivatives from whole grape seeds that have a great concentration of vitamin E, flavonoids, linoleic acid and phenolic OPCs. The typical commercial opportunity of extracting grape seed constituents has been for chemicals known as polyphenols having antioxidant activity in vitro.
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – https://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you recover from Asthma!
Asthma is a condition wherein the airways of the lungs swell & become narrow narrow and swell, resulting in extra mucus production. This in turn makes breathing difficult and causes coughing, pressure on the chest and wheezing.
Symptoms to look for:
• Difficulty in breathing
• Pressure on chest
Food groups to consume in asthma:
1. Vitamin A, E & C: Boosts immune system and prevents asthma attacks
Foods to consume: papaya, oranges, pears, melons, lemons, strawberries, grape and vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, beetroots, spinach and bell peppers
2. Magnesium: Calms lung muscles
Foods to consume: Pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews, legumes & , whole grains like oats &, brown rice
3. Essential fatty acids: Reduces inflammation of lungs
Foods to consume: Flax seeds and walnuts
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Mix fruit Salad
1. Chop 1 small apple into pieces and put it in a bowl
2. Add some 4-5 grapes
3. Add ½ cup of chopped papaya 4-5 grapes to it.
4. Cut a sapodilla (chickoo) into half & de-seed it
5. Chop this & add it in the bowl
6. Also, add peeled and chopped half chopped an orange
7. Now add 1 chopped chickoo
8. Add ¼ tsp of rock salt and for taste
9. You may also add any tangy spice like a chaat masala for
10. Mix gently
Recipe 2: Bell pepper salad
1. Slice ½ yellow and & ½ red bell pepper in a bowl
2. Add ½ a chopped cucumber to it.
3. Add 1 tbsp of boiled corn kernels.
4. Then, grind 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds to a paste.
5. Add this paste to the bowl
6. Add 1 tsp lemon juice
7. Also sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste
9. Toss it well
• Avoid fried and processed foods
• Avoid foods that lead to spasms or mucous production
• Do not consume cold foods and drinks
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
Learn how to say Anthocyanin correctly with EmmaSaying’s “how do you pronounce” free tutorials