14 Years Manufacturer Organic Ginseng extract Factory in Norway
[Latin Name] Panax ginseng CA Mey. [Plant Source] Dried Root [Specifications] Ginsenosides 10%–80%（UV） [Appearance] Fine Light Milk Yellow Powder [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤ 5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤20PPM [Extract solvents] Ethanol [Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: ≤1000CFU/G Yeast & Mold: ≤100 CFU/G [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life]24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. &nb...
In order to give you convenience and enlarge our business, we also have inspectors in QC Team and assure you our best service and product for 14 Years Manufacturer Organic Ginseng extract Factory in Norway, "Passion, Honesty, Sound service, Keen cooperation and Development" are our goals. We are here expecting friends all over the world!
[Latin Name] Panax ginseng CA Mey.
[Plant Source] Dried Root
[Specifications] Ginsenosides 10%–80%（UV）
[Appearance] Fine Light Milk Yellow Powder
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤ 5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤20PPM
[Extract solvents] Ethanol
[Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: ≤1000CFU/G
Yeast & Mold: ≤100 CFU/G
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life]24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[What is Ginseng]
In terms of modern scientific research, ginseng is known to be an adaptogen. Adaptogens are substances that assist the body to restore itself to health and work without side effects even if the recommended dose is widely exceeded.
Ginseng due to its adaptogens effects is widely used to lower cholesterol, increase energy and endurance, reduce fatique and effects of stress and prevent infections.
Ginseng is one of the most effective antiaging supplements. It can alleviate some major effects of aging, such as degeneration of the blood system, and increase mental and physical capacity.
Other important benefits of ginseng is its support in cancer treatment and its effects on sports performance.
1. Applied in food additives, it owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat coronary heart disease, angina cordis, bradycardia and high heart rate arrhythmia, etc.;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it owns the effect of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, activating skin cells, making skin more tender and firm.
Disclaimer: Products were purchased by me and not affiliated with this company. Solely my opinion on the use of the Jason’s line of products.
An older video I am uploading and have been out of the loop for most of all last year. My life gets really busy and I find myself looking at other Youtubers instead of personal recording my videos. I hope to have new videos in the near future.
Review ingredient list and purchase products: https://www.jason-personalcare.com/
Shampoo and Conditioner was purchased at local health food store-Sprouts
Jason Kids Only All Natural Extra Gentle Shampoo
Description: “Kids Only! Extra Gentle Shampoo is specially formulated to be tough on dirt yet gentle on your child’s delicate hair and scalp. Our tear free formula and delicious bubble gum scent make kids’ bathtime a whole lot more fun. Chamomile and Marigold cleanse and calm while Whole Wheat Proteins smooth and strengthen your little one’s hair.”
Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Tilia Cordata Flower Extract , Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil (1), Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Amino Acids, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lecithin, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient
17.5 oz Retails $9.78
Jason Kids Only All Natural Extra Gentle Conditioner
Description: “Kids Only! Extra Gentle Conditioner restores moisture and balance to your little one’s hair and scalp. Chamomile, Marigold and Whole Wheat Proteins soften and soothe while our extra gentle, tear free formula detangles that mess to make bath time a breeze!”
Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 60, Arnica Montana Flower Extract (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Tilia Cordata Flower Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Cetrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)
(1) Certified Organic Ingredient
8 oz Retails $10.29
(3 Jan 2011) SHOTLIST
Buenos Aires, Argentina – 13th November, 2010
1. Wide of food kiosk in park as girl approaches
2. Mid of girl at kiosk receiving payment for a bottle of soft drink
3. Close of kiosk with a selection of soft drinks girl carrying soft drink walks away
4. Wide of girl arriving to sit on fallen tree trunk in park
5. Mid of girl taking box of Stevia out of bag
6. Close of Stevia box
7. Close of girl pouring sachet of Stevia into infusion drink
8. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Barbara Ferro, Stevia User, Buenos Aires, Argentina:
“I have been drinking Stevia for about 2 months, a friend of mine recommended it to me, she said it has a very natural flavour. Before I used to use sweeteners but they leave a slightly metallic flavour and really the food or infusions did not have such a good taste like they have with this substance, it really is very nice.”
Misiones, Argentina – 27th October, 2010
9. Large panoramic pan of growing plantation
10. Large low angle of plantation with Stevia sign in foreground and workers harvesting in background
11. Close of worker lifting tray of stevia seed plants and carrying them out of shot
12. Large of worker delivering tray to van
13. Close of worker
14. Mid of workers placing tray’s of stevia in van and closing door
15. Large of men arriving to sit at desk in conference room of biotechnology company
16. Close of man removing test tube of plant leaf from container
17. Close of man; Jose Cabral, General Manager of Biofabrica
18. Mid of Jose Cabral holding a leaf of stevia
19. Close of stevia leaf
20. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Jose Cabral, General Manager, Biofabrica Misiones, Posadas, Misiones, Argentina:
“The Guarani used it to sweeten their infusions, from there the oral tradition gave credit to the value of the plant and then at one point it was the Japanese that were the first to take the plant and turn it into a consumable. And now today it offers the perspective that not only the Japanese market is offering a demand for this product, but also the American market, the European market.”
21. Large of woman walking past company laboratory
22. Large of laboratory interior
23. Close of workers in laboratory
24. Close of woman approaching laboratory window
25. Mid of woman approaching laboratory window
26. Mid of man preparing trays in laboratory
27. Close of man preparing trays and walking out of shot
28. SOUNDBITE (Spanish) Veronica Rodriguez, Bio-Technician, Biofabrica, Misiones, Argentina:
“In reality the properties have been known for a long time, but now recently it is like they are fashionable or are in the focus much more after many investigations recently that have taken place. It is as a result of the fact they contain a glycoside, that’s a sugar which is called rebaudioside-A and for instance the plants that Biofabrica produce they have a major content of rabaudioside-A. And what does rebaudioside-A contain; it’s what gives the sweetness element to this plant, its origins are all natural, it has no additive, nothing, they are not artificially improved. They produce from themselves this sweetness and they have zero calories.”
29. Large of poly-tunnel filled with stevia plants as women workers enter in background
30. Mid of women at plants and beginning harvest of leaves
31. Close focus pull shot from stevia plant to hands of women harvesting leaves
32. Close of women worker
33. Close of women placing harvested stevia plant in tub
34. Large of women workers carrying tub to enter sowing poly-tunnel
35. Large of workers walking towards work table
36. Mid of workers preparing trays at work table
37. Close of worker walking away
38. Mid of woman carrying tray towards sowing table
39. Close of woman sowing stevia plants in tray
You can license this story through AP Archive: https://www.aparchive.com/metadata/youtube/021cc218d41d82f3f470ff121a5174e9
Find out more about AP Archive: https://www.aparchive.com/HowWeWork