15 Years Factory wholesale Organic Ginseng extract Factory in Lisbon
[Latin Name] Panax ginseng CA Mey. [Plant Source] Dried Root [Specifications] Ginsenosides 10%–80%（UV） [Appearance] Fine Light Milk Yellow Powder [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤ 5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤20PPM [Extract solvents] Ethanol [Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: ≤1000CFU/G Yeast & Mold: ≤100 CFU/G [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life]24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. &nb...
Assume full responsibility to meet all demands of our clients; achieve continuous advancements by promoting the growth of our clients; become the final permanent cooperative partner of clients and maximize the interests of clients for 15 Years Factory wholesale Organic Ginseng extract Factory in Lisbon, We fully welcome customers from all over the world to establish stable and mutually beneficial business relationships, to have a bright future together.
[Latin Name] Panax ginseng CA Mey.
[Plant Source] Dried Root
[Specifications] Ginsenosides 10%–80%（UV）
[Appearance] Fine Light Milk Yellow Powder
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤ 5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤20PPM
[Extract solvents] Ethanol
[Microbe] Total Aerobic Plate Count: ≤1000CFU/G
Yeast & Mold: ≤100 CFU/G
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life]24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[What is Ginseng]
In terms of modern scientific research, ginseng is known to be an adaptogen. Adaptogens are substances that assist the body to restore itself to health and work without side effects even if the recommended dose is widely exceeded.
Ginseng due to its adaptogens effects is widely used to lower cholesterol, increase energy and endurance, reduce fatique and effects of stress and prevent infections.
Ginseng is one of the most effective antiaging supplements. It can alleviate some major effects of aging, such as degeneration of the blood system, and increase mental and physical capacity.
Other important benefits of ginseng is its support in cancer treatment and its effects on sports performance.
1. Applied in food additives, it owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is used to treat coronary heart disease, angina cordis, bradycardia and high heart rate arrhythmia, etc.;
3. Applied in cosmetics field, it owns the effect of whitening, dispelling spot, anti-wrinkle, activating skin cells, making skin more tender and firm.
Kitchen chemistry from Jason – Steam distillation used to isolate essential oils from geranium. You can find the parts to do this on eBay. The essential oil can be used as a natural mosquito repellant. Other oils from different herbs can be extracted in this way, such as lavender, basil, sage, etc. Essential oil was made from home-grown plants and is totally natural. Useful for aromatherapy and other alternate medicines. Hope that you have as much fun as I did making mine!
Open to hear suggestions for improvements. Jason
3 Drinks for Fat Loss & Digestion: Apple Cider Vinegar- Thomas DeLauer… https://www.ThomasDeLauer.com for all your business, health, and fitness answers.
Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar: The benefits of apple cider vinegar come from its powerful healing compounds, which include acetic acid, magnesium, probiotics, and polyphenols.
Acetic Acid- Apple Cider vinegar contains acetic acid, which is a synthetic carboxylic acid with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
Weight loss/Metabolism- A study published in the Journal of Agriculture and Food Chemistry, mice fed a high-fat diet along with acetic acid — vinegar’s key component — developed up to 10% less body fat than control rodents.
Zevia: Zevia is an all-natural zero calorie soda made without artificial sweeteners, is non-GMO, kosher, gluten-free, vegan and contains no colors, dyes or phosphoric acid. Considered all-natural, Zevia uses Stevia as a sweetener.
Regulate Blood Sugar/Glucose- An article published in Journal of Dietary Supplements evaluated how stevia affects diabetic rats. It was discovered that rats treated with 250 and 500 milligrams every day “significantly” reduced fasting blood sugar levels and balanced insulin resistance, and triglycerides.
Matcha Green Tea: Matcha Green Tea is the highest quality powdered green tea available. Made from the nutrient-rich young leaves picked from the tips of shade-grown Camellia sinensis plants, Matcha Green Tea is steamed, stemmed, and de-vined before being stone-ground into very fine powder.
EGCg (epigallocatechin gallate)
Green tea contains a specific set of antioxidant known as catechins. Among antioxidants, catechins are the most potent and beneficial. One specific catechin called epigallocatechin gallate (EGCg) makes up 60% of the catechins in Matcha Green Tea. Out of all the antioxidants, EGCg is the most widely recognized for its cancer fighting properties.
Reduces Inflammation- Egcg appears to effectively inhibit TAK1 by blocking its phosphorylation. TAK1 is a mediator of inflammation, and is integral to the activation of downstream mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs) in response to receptor stimulation by the inflammatory cytokines interleukin (IL)-1β and tumor necrosis factor (TNF).
The Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences conducted a study and found that matcha green tea may reduce the severity of rheumatoid arthritis. During the study, mice were injected with collagen to induce a condition similar to rheumatoid arthritis in humans. Of those who drank tea, 44% became arthritic. Of those who didn’t drink tea, 94% became arthritic. (12)
1) Acetic Acid Upregulates the Expression of Genes for Fatty Acid Oxidation Enzymes in Liver To Suppress Body Fat Accumulation – Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry (ACS Publications). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/jf900470c
2) Polyphenols Can Aid Gut Health, Boost Longevity. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.healthline.com/health-news/food-polyphenols-boost-gut-health-and-longevity-121213#1
3) Do Polyphenols Improve Your Gut Bacteria? (n.d.). Retrieved from https://chriskresser.com/do-polyphenols-improve-your-gut-bacteria/
4) Effects of apple cider vinegars produced with different techniques on blood lipids in high-cholesterol-fed rats. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21561165
5) Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV): Is it Really a Powerful Healing Tonic? – Underground Health. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.undergroundhealth.com/is-apple-cider-vinegar-really-a-powerful-healing-tonic-science-says-yes/
6) The Effect of Stevia Rebaudiana on Serum Omentin and Visfatin Level in STZ-Induced Diabetic Rats (PDF Download Available). (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/261289491_The_Effect_of_Stevia_Rebaudiana_on_Serum_Omentin_and_Visfatin_Level_in_STZ-Induced_Diabetic_Rats
7) Stevioside inhibits atherosclerosis by improving insulin signaling and antioxidant defense in obese insulin-resistant mice. – PubMed – NCBI. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20010904
8) Sharma, N., Mogra, R., & Upadhyay, B. (2009). Effect of Stevia Extract Intervention on Lipid Profile. Retrieved from https://www.krepublishers.com/02-Journals/S-EM/EM-03-0-000-09-Web/EM-03-2-000-2009-Abst-PDF/EM-03-2-137-09-047-Sharma-N/EM-03-2-137-09-047-Sharma-N-Tt.pdf
9) United States Patent: 6500471. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO1&Sect2=HITOFF&d=PALL&p=1&u=/netahtml/PTO/srchnum.htm&r=1&f=G&l=50&s1=6500471.PN.&OS=PN/6500471&RS=PN/6500471
10) EGCG extract, health benefit, side effects. (n.d.). Retrieved from https://www.raysahelian.com/egcg.html