8 Year Exporter Tribulus terrestris extract Factory in Russia
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris [Specification] Saponins 90% [Appearance] Brown powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Tribulus terrestris?] Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment...
We stick to the principle of "quality first, service first, continuous improvement and innovation to meet the customers" for the management and "zero defect, zero complaints" as the quality objective. To perfect our service, we provide the products with the good quality at the reasonable price for 8 Year Exporter Tribulus terrestris extract Factory in Russia, Our professional technical team will be wholeheartedly at your service. We sincerely welcome you to visit our website and company and send us your inquiry.
[Latin Name] Tribulus terrestris
[Specification] Saponins 90%
[Appearance] Brown powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Tribulus terrestris?]
Tribulus terrestris is a vine that has been used as a general tonic (energy) and herbal treatment for impotence, but is found primarily in dietary supplements marketed for increasing testosterone levels in bodybuilders and power athletes. The idea behind tribulus is that it may increase testosterone levels indirectly by raising blood levels of another hormone, luteinizing hormone.
1) Enhance men’s sexual ability.
2) Relieving muscle spasm and cramps;
3) Anti-myocardial ischemia and cerebral ischemia;
4) Relieving stress , regulating blood fat, and reducing cholesterol;
5) Promoting sex gland hormones;
6) Anti-aging and anti cancer;
7) Diuretic, anti-calculus of the urethra, reducing the risk of urinary stone disease and disorder;
8) Promoting muscle growth efficiently, helping the body to be strong and letting muscle to play potential role.
We love the color drama that Beetroots have. Not only are they fun to work with but are healthy for you as well and we am always looking for ways to incorporate them into our everyday meals. These Beetroot Tikkis are always a hit in our homes, and we use them for parties and for week-end lunches. The versatility is amazing, love the fact that they freeze so well and are available to pull out of the freezer. Enjoy these lovely bites of health.
Beetroot (Chakundar) – 1kg (2.2lb)
Potatoes – 1/2kg (approx 1lb), boiled
Salt – 2tsp or as needed
Medium Onion – 1/2, chopped fine
Green Chillies – to taste, cut fine
Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (Dhaniya Patta) – 4-5 sprigs, finely chopped
Ginger & Garlic Paste – 1tbsp
Roasted Cumin Powder – 2tsp
Dry Mango Powder (Amchoor) – 2tsp
Unsalted Roasted Peanuts – 1/2cup
All-Purpose Flour (Maida) – 1tbsp
Water – 1/4cup
Panko Bread Crumbs – as needed
Oil – for shallow frying
1. Wash and peel the Beets. Shred in the Food Processor or with a grater.
2. Sprinkle Salt and set aside for 10 min.
3. Mash the Potatoes and add in the Onions, Green Chillies, Cilantro, Ginger & Garlic Paste. Mix.
4. Cover and keep aside and work on the Beets.
5. Squeeze the liquid out of the Beetroot and combine the flesh with the mashed Potatoes.
6. Set the liquid aside and use for other dishes.
7. Add in Cumin Powder, Dry Mango Powder, & Peanuts. Mix well.
8. Check the salt and spices and add and adjust as needed.
9. Pinch the amount needed and make tikkis with it.
10. Roll the amount needed in your palms and make a ball and then flatten them a bit.
11. Do the same for all and keep aside.
12. In a separate bowl, mix the All-Purpose Flour and Water.
13. In a flat plate, pour out some Panko Crumbs.
14. Dip the Tikkis in the All-Purpose & Water mixture and then into the Panko.
15. Place on a plate. Once done, cover with plastic wrap and keep in the refrigerator for an hour.
16. Once ready to fry, heat Oil in a skillet on medium flame.
17. When the Oil is hot, carefully place the Tikkis into the Oil and allow to cook for about a minute and a half.
18. When you see the color change, turn the Tikkis and allow to cook on the other side as well.
19. Remove from Oil and transfer into a platter lined with a paper-towel.
20. Serve hot with some Green Chutney or some Tamarind Chutney.
1. Use Walnuts, Sunflower Seeds or Pumpkin Seeds to substitute or add on tp Peanuts.
2. The uncooked Tikkis freeze really well.
3. If you have gluten allergies, use Rice Powder instead of All-Purpose Flour and skip the Panko or add Gluten-free Bread crumbs.
Check out the ShowMeTheCurry Channel: https://www.youtube.com/showmethecurry
Griti is a learning community for students by students. We build thousands of video walkthroughs for your college courses taught by student experts who got an A+.
SUBSCRIBE to the channel and explore overviews for every concept in your calculus, chemistry and physics courses for FREE!
Register at www.GRITI.co
REQUEST VIDEOS FOR MORE HELP?
+ get thousands of study problems for exam prep