China Top 10 Garlic Extract Powder Wholesale to Stuttgart
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
We always think and practice corresponding to the change of circumstance, and grow up. We aim at the achievement of a richer mind and body and the living for China Top 10 Garlic Extract Powder Wholesale to Stuttgart, Competitive price with high quality and satisfying service make us earned more customers.we wish to work with you and seek common development.
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Griti is a learning community for students by students. We build thousands of video walkthroughs for your college courses taught by student experts who got an A+.
SUBSCRIBE to the channel and explore overviews for every concept in your calculus, chemistry and physics courses for FREE!
Register at www.GRITI.co
REQUEST VIDEOS FOR MORE HELP?
+ get thousands of study problems for exam prep
WATCH more recipes: https://bit.ly/1J7rfwW
WORK with me: https://bit.ly/1P2xvMM
Homemade Vegan Chocolate Recipe
This homemade chocolate recipe is really simple, with only 3 ingredients, and really delicious. It’s perfect for those times when you just can’t kick a chocolate craving.
6 Tbsp coconut oil
8 Tbsp unrefined sugar (reduct to 6 Tbsp if using carob powder)
4 Tbsp cocoa powder (increase to 6 Tbsp for carob powder)
Chopped Brazil nuts
Fresh berries (or thawed frozen berries)
Finely chopped fresh hot pepper
Finely chopped fresh mint leaves
Orange or lemon zest
Grated fresh ginger or chopped crystallized ginger
Swirl of nut butter
Grind the sugar in a coffee grinder until it’s a fine powder.
Melt the coconut oil in a pot on low heat. Stir in the sugar and cocoa/carob powder until it’s smooth. If you’re using a flavoring, like hot peppers or orange zest, stir that in as well.
Line a pan with parchment paper, and pour in the liquid chocolate. If you’re using toppings, sprinkle them on top.
Put the pan in the fridge to set, which takes 20-30 minutes depending on the temperature in your fridge.
Printable Recipe: https://www.heathernicholds.com/recipes/simple-chocolate-bark-recipe