Competitive Price for Reishi Mushroom Extract Wholesale to Ethiopia
[Latin Name] Ganoderma lucidum [Plant Source]from China [Specifications] 10 ~ 50%Polysaccharides [Appearance] Yellow-brown powder Plant Part Used:Herb [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Application Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for at least 2,000 years. The Chinese name ling zhi translates as the “herbs of...
Our products are widely recognized and trusted by users and can meet continuously developing economic and social needs for Competitive Price for Reishi Mushroom Extract Wholesale to Ethiopia, We always hold the philosophy of win-win, and build long-term cooperation relationship with customers from around the world.We believe that our growth base on customer's success, credit is our life.
[Latin Name] Ganoderma lucidum
[Plant Source]from China
[Specifications] 10 ~ 50%Polysaccharides
[Appearance] Yellow-brown powder
Plant Part Used:Herb
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract has been used in Traditional Chinese Medicine for at least 2,000 years. The Chinese name ling zhi translates as the “herbs of spiritual potency” and was highly prized as an elixir of immortality.
Natural Reishi Mushroom Extract is Traditional Chinese Medicine indications include treatment of general fatigue and weakness, asthma, insomnia, and cough.chemotherapy patient, strengthen constitution, improve symptomvaletudinarian and recuperated from a severe illness for the rehabilitation of anxiety, insomnia, slip of physical force and memory auxiliary treatments of cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic hepatitis, senile disease and other chronic disease anti-aging, face and skin beautifying and nourishing of the middle-aged and elder.
1) Anti-cancer, anti-tumor, and anti-neoplastic effects
2) Up-regulate the immune system
3)Prevent cancer metastasis
4) Anti-bacterial and anti-viral activities
5) Lower blood pressure and blood sugar
6) Beneficial effect on Lowering Cholesterol
Here’s a quick health tip that some of you may want to incorporate into your daily routine.
Here are just 10 great reasons to add fresh bee pollen to your daily diet… although there are many more! (via https://foodmatters.tv/articles-1/10-amazing-health-benefits-of-bee-pollen)
1. Energy Enhancer – The range of nutrients found within bee pollen makes it a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins can help keep you going all day by enhancing stamina and fighting off fatigue.
2. Skin Soother – Bee pollen is often used in topical products that aim to treat inflammatory conditions and common skin irritations like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and aid the regeneration of cells.
3. Respiratory System – Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, preventing the onset of asthma.
4. Treating Allergies — Pollen reduces the presence of histamine, ameliorating many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from allergy symptoms once treated with oral feeding of pollen. Everything from asthma to allergies to sinus problems were cleared, confirming that bee pollen is wonderfully effective against a wide range of respiratory diseases.
5. Digestive System – In addition to healthful vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen contains enzymes that can aid in digestion. Enzymes assist your body in getting all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
6. Immune System Booster – Pollen is good for the intestinal flora and thereby supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antibiotic-type properties that can help protect the body from contracting viruses. It’s also rich in antioxidants that protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals.
7. Treats Addictions — Used holistically for healing addictions and inhibiting cravings by suppressing impulses. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is a very useful research is needed into this benefit, particularly when it comes to weight management.
8. Supports the Cardiovascular System – Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin; an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries, blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could help prevent heart attack and stroke.
9. Prostate Aid – Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen. Bee pollen can help reduce inflammation to stop frequent urges to urinate.
10. Infertility Problems – Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, therefore may be used to assist in accelerating pregnancy. As well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac!
Subscribe to my Youtube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/inwiththenu1
GIVEAWAY DETAILS: I’m also hosting a huge giveaway! From June 1st-July 31st!!! Every week I’ll be selecting an active subscriber on my Youtube channel to take home an awesome prize! All you have to do to enter is subscribe to my channel and comment on any of my videos! I’ll be announcing the winners on my Keek channel.
Good Luck and thanks for watching!!!
Google Plus: https://bit.ly/12a6QpW
For product reviews & business inquiries ONLY firstname.lastname@example.org
Di lang Breast Cancer ni Maritoni Fernandez, o Prostate Cancer ni April Boy Regino and pwedeng tulungan ng Pure Young Organic Barley Grass kungdi halos lahat ng karamdaman o simpleng prevention pang araw-araw, kung may tanong at order, tawag o text sa 09086449898 smart, 09058351552, tm, at 09225933577 sun.