Good Quality for Soybean extract Wholesale to Auckland
[Latin Name] Glycine max (L.) Mere [Plant Source] China [Specifications] Isoflavones 20%, 40%, 60% [Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder [Plant Part Used] Soybean [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Active ingredients] [What is Soy Isoflavones] Non-genetically modified soybean refined soy isoflavones, a natural nutr...
We enjoy a very good reputation among our customers for our excellent product quality, competitive price and the best service for Good Quality for Soybean extract Wholesale to Auckland, We are confident to make great achievements in the future. We are looking forward to becoming one of your most reliable suppliers.
[Latin Name] Glycine max (L.) Mere
[Plant Source] China
[Specifications] Isoflavones 20%, 40%, 60%
[Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder
[Plant Part Used] Soybean
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[What is Soy Isoflavones]
Non-genetically modified soybean refined soy isoflavones, a natural nutritional factors for a variety of important physiological activity is a natural plant estrogen, easily absorbed by the body.
Isoflavones are phytoestrogens planned economy a weak hormones, soy is the only valid source of human access to isoflavones. In the case of strong estrogen physiological activity, isoflavones can play the role of anti-estrogen. Isoflavones very prominent anti-cancer properties, can hinder the growth and spread of cancer cells and only cancer, isoflavones had no impact on normal cells. Isoflavones has an effective of anti-oxidant.
1. Lower Cancer Risk In Men and Women;
2. Use In Estrogen Replacement Therapy;
3. Lower Cholesterol and Reduce Heart Disease Risk;
4. Relieve women menopause syndrome, guard against osteoporosis;
5. Protect human body from destroy by free-radical to advance immunity;
6. Be healthy for stomach and spleen and protect nerve system;
7. Reduce cholesterin thickness in human body, prevent and cure cardiovascular disease;
8. Prevent cancer and counteract cancer£¬for example, prostate cancer, breast cancer.
[Application] Used in Lower cancer risk, estrogen replacement therapy, advance immunity, prevent and cure cardiovascular disease.
Don’t forget to check out our brand new website – https://bit.ly/hmvnutr
Be it any condition, a healthy diet is a road to fast recovery. Watch this video for some quick and easy recipes to help you recover from Asthma!
Asthma is a condition wherein the airways of the lungs swell & become narrow narrow and swell, resulting in extra mucus production. This in turn makes breathing difficult and causes coughing, pressure on the chest and wheezing.
Symptoms to look for:
• Difficulty in breathing
• Pressure on chest
Food groups to consume in asthma:
1. Vitamin A, E & C: Boosts immune system and prevents asthma attacks
Foods to consume: papaya, oranges, pears, melons, lemons, strawberries, grape and vegetables like tomatoes, carrots, beetroots, spinach and bell peppers
2. Magnesium: Calms lung muscles
Foods to consume: Pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, sunflower seeds, almonds, cashews, legumes & , whole grains like oats &, brown rice
3. Essential fatty acids: Reduces inflammation of lungs
Foods to consume: Flax seeds and walnuts
Recipes based on the above food groups:
Recipe 1: Mix fruit Salad
1. Chop 1 small apple into pieces and put it in a bowl
2. Add some 4-5 grapes
3. Add ½ cup of chopped papaya 4-5 grapes to it.
4. Cut a sapodilla (chickoo) into half & de-seed it
5. Chop this & add it in the bowl
6. Also, add peeled and chopped half chopped an orange
7. Now add 1 chopped chickoo
8. Add ¼ tsp of rock salt and for taste
9. You may also add any tangy spice like a chaat masala for
10. Mix gently
Recipe 2: Bell pepper salad
1. Slice ½ yellow and & ½ red bell pepper in a bowl
2. Add ½ a chopped cucumber to it.
3. Add 1 tbsp of boiled corn kernels.
4. Then, grind 1-2 tbsp sesame seeds to a paste.
5. Add this paste to the bowl
6. Add 1 tsp lemon juice
7. Also sprinkle some extra virgin olive oil.
8. Add salt and pepper to taste
9. Toss it well
• Avoid fried and processed foods
• Avoid foods that lead to spasms or mucous production
• Do not consume cold foods and drinks
SUBSCRIBE TO HOMEVEDA NUTRITION:
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK:
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER:
https://www.freezerburns.com I can’t quit you guys. Just when I thought I could leave you awesome fans of Freezerburns I realized I missed you too much. I have a special announcement for you and then as an added bonus, a never-before-published review to hold you over until the official return.
The Frozen Food Master reviews this California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza. He will tell you how these frozen products looks, smells, and tastes in this episode of Freezerburns.
Read the Nutrition Facts and ingredients list of the California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza below:
NUTRITION FACTS: Serving Size: 1/3 pizza 133g Calories: 310 Calories from Fat: 90 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat 5g Trans Fat 0g Cholesterol 40mg Sodium: 810mg Total Carbohydrate: 36g Dietary Fiber 1g Sugars: 6g Protein: 17g
INGREDIENTS: ENRICHED WHEAT FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, REDUCED IRON, THIAMINE MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID, ASCORBIC ACID), BARBECUE SAUCE (WATER, TOMATO PASTE, BROWN SUGAR, VINEGAR, MOLASSES, SUGAR, SALT, APPLE CIDER VINEGAR, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, MUSTARD BRAN, DRIED GARLIC, NATURAL HICKORY SMOKE FLAVOR, CARAMEL COLOR, SPICE, NATURAL FLAVOR), LOW-MOISTURE PART- SKIM MOZZARELLA CHEESE (PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES), WATER, GRILLED SEASONED WHITE MEAT CHICKEN (WHITE MEAT CHICKEN, WATER, MODIFIED FOOD STARCH, SALT, DEXTRIN, SODIUM PHOSPHATES, FLAVORING, YEAST EXTRACT, FRUCTOSE, CARRAGEENAN, CHICKEN FAT, COOKED CHICKEN), SOYBEAN OIL, SMOKED GOUDA CHEESE (PASTEURIZED PART-SKIM MILK, CHEESE CULTURE, SALT, ENZYMES, ANNATTO [COLOR]), SUGAR, RED ONIONS, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF YEAST, SALT, WHEAT GLUTEN, CILANTRO. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK. CONTAINS: WHEAT, MILK.