Hot sale reasonable price Konjac Gum Powder Factory in Grenada
[Latin Name] Amorphophallus konjac [Plant Source] from China [Specifications] Glucomannan85%-90% [Appearance] White or cream-color powder Plant Part Used:Root [Particle size] 120 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤10.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction] Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia...
Adhering to the principle of "quality, service, efficiency and growth", we have gained trusts and praises from domestic and international client for Hot sale reasonable price Konjac Gum Powder Factory in Grenada, With a wide range, good quality, reasonable prices and good service, we will be your best business partner. We welcome new and old customers from all walks of life to contact us for future business relationships and achieving mutual success!
[Latin Name] Amorphophallus konjac
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] White or cream-color powder
Plant Part Used:Root
[Particle size] 120 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤10.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Konjac is a plant that is found in China, Japan and Indonesia. The plant is part of the genus Amorphophallus. Typically, it thrives in the warmer regions of Asia.
The extract of the Konjac root is referred to as Glucomannan. Glucomannan is a fiber-like substance traditionally used in food recipes, but now it is utilized as an alternative means of weight loss. Along with this benefit, konjac extract contains other benefits for the rest of the body as well.
The main material of the natural konjac gum is fresh konjac, which grow in virgin forest in Hubei area. We use advanced method to distill the KGM, aminophenol, Ca, Fe, Se which are good for health. Konjac is known as“ the seventh nutriment for human”.
Konjac Gum with its special water holiding capacity, stability, emulsibility, thickening property,suspension property and gel propery can especially adopted in food industry.
1.It could reduce postprandial glycemia, blood cholesterol and blood pressure.
2.It could control appetite and reduce body weight.
3.It could increase insulin sensitivity.
4.It could control insulin resistant syndrome and diabetesII development.
5.It could reduce heart disease.
1) Gelatinizer(jelly, pudding, Cheese, soft candy, jam );
2) Stabilizer(meat, beer);
3) Film Former(capsule, preservative)
4) Water-keeping agent( Baked Foodstuff );
5) Thickener (Konjac Noodles, Konjac Stick, Konjac Slice, Konjac Imitating Food stuff);
6) Adherence agent( Surimi );
7) Foam Stabilizer (ice cream, cream, beer)
Learn how to make this delicious pumpkin cupcakes for this fall season!
Aprende como hacer estos panquesitos de calabaza para este otoño!
Pumpkin Muffins as seen on Chicago Works!
• 1 cup butter
• 3 cups sugar
• 3 eggs
• 3 cups all-purpose flour
• 1 tablespoon baking powder
• 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
• 1 Tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
• 1 teaspoon ground Mace
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 2 cups pureed fresh pumpkin (see directions below)* or 1 (16 ounce) can pumpkin puree
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Line muffin pan with paper muffin liners*
2. If using fresh pumpkin. Secure pie pumpkin on cutting board(make sure pumpkin sits flat) and using a chef knife carefully slide the knife into the center of the pumpkin and then remove knife slowly to make several slits. (This will keep pumpkin from exploding is microwave) Place pumpkin into a microwave safe dish and microwave at 15 minute intervals until pumpkin is soft. Cool pumpkin. After pumpkin has cooled peel skin from the pumpkin and discard. Cut pumpkin in half and remove seeds and string. (seeds may be reserved for roasting) Puree pumpkin pieces using a blender or food processor.
3. Measure out 2 cups of pureed pumpkin*
4. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Add eggs; mix well.
5. Combine dry ingredients
6. Stir dry ingredients into creamed mixture just until moistened. Stir in pumpkin puree.
7. Scoop batter into prepared muffin liners.
8. Bake for up to 25 minutes or until muffins spring back when touched or a toothpick comes out clean.
*Make Muffin Tops instead
(Chef Lori’s Favorite)
Scoop pumpkin batter about 2 inches apart directly onto silicone or parchment paper lined cookie sheet. Bake for up to 10 minutes. Sprinkle with powdered sugar when cooled.
Choose a “Pie Pumpkin” for cooking (about the size of a small canteloupe)
Three pounds of fresh pumpkin will yield about 3 cups mashed cooked pumpkin
Pureed pumpkin can be stored refigerated for up to 3 days and frozen for up to 1 year
Pumpkin puree an excellent source of vitamin A, low in sodium and fat-free
Most recipes that call for winter squash or sweet potatoes may be successfully prepare by substituting pumpkin puree
Not Even Close to Low Calorie Cream Cheese Whipped Icing
1 cup cold Whipping Cream 1 cup sugar
8 oz cream cheese
1. Chill whisk and metal bowl in freezer. Pour whipping cream into bowl and whip to soft peaks.
2. Add softened cream cheese and vanilla to whipped cream. Until blended.
3. Pipe icing onto muffin with pastry bag and tip or serve icing in bowl
Substitute 1/2 cup pumpkin puree for the same quantity of milk in your favorite pancake recipe. Cook as usual.
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
Clean seeds in cold water removing any pulp and string.
Boil seeds for 15 minutes in salted water
Drain seeds, dry in clean towel and toss in olive oil
Roast in 300 degree oven until golden brown. (up to 1 hour)
Cool and eat!
Kandi EV Stock at Changxing Plant Sep 2014