Manufacturing Companies for Citrus Aurantium Extract Factory from Vietnam
[Latin Name] Citrus aurantium L. [Specification] Synephrine 4.0%–80% [Appearance] Yellow brown powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Citrus Aurantium] Citrus aurantium L, belonging to the family Rutaceae, is widely distribut...
We have a highly efficient team to deal with inquiries from customers. Our goal is "100% customer satisfaction by our product quality, price & our team service" and enjoy a good reputation among clients. With many factories, we can provide a wide range of Manufacturing Companies for Citrus Aurantium Extract Factory from Vietnam, We appreciate your enquiry and it's our honor to work with every friend worldwide.
[Latin Name] Citrus aurantium L.
[Specification] Synephrine 4.0%–80%
[Appearance] Yellow brown powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Citrus Aurantium]
Citrus aurantium L, belonging to the family Rutaceae, is widely distributed in China. Zhishi, the Chinese traditional name for Citrus aurantium, has long been a folk medicine in traditional Chinese medicine (TCMto improve indigestion and help stimulate the Qi (energy force).
1. Have the function of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Have the function of inhibiting following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Have the function of improving the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Have the function of reducing hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible activity of hesperidin could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis. (bitter orange extract)
khatta meetha kaddu||Sweet and Sour Pumpkin||Marrow curry recipe
today i am sharing authentic kaddu or marrow recipe with you , its a real north india style or halwai style kaddu recipe.try this recipe once and share your experience with me
Cooking time 40 min
Marrow or pumpkin 750 gram
fenugreek seed 1 tbsp
coriander powder 2 tbsp
red chilli powder 1tsp
1 red chilli whole
garam masala 2 tsp
amchur powder 2 tsp
jaggery 4 tbsp
Cut pumpkin or marrow in small pieces without peel. wash them with water and keep aside.
Heat the pan at medium heat and pour some oil.
When oil is hot add asefotida and fenugreek seeds, fenugreek seeds and stir them. Add whole red chilly.
Now add turmeric powder,corriander powder,red chilli poder,garam masala ,now add chopped marrow or pumpkin and salt. Mix everything nicely, add dry mango powder, jaggery or sugar.
cover with the lid. Let it cook till marrow/ pumpkin becomes fork tender.
Once kaddu/ pumpkin is cooked garnish with cilantro.
Marrow ki sabzi or pumpkin sabzi is ready to serve.
Neha From Neha’s Creativity
(Makeup, Cooking, and Craft)
follow me on facebook:-https://www.facebook.com/nehascreativity,
1/2 cup Coconut Flour
1 cup Pitted Dates
1/4 cup Sunflower and Pumpkin seed mix
1/4 cup Goji berries
1/2 cup Linseed meal
1/3 cup Unrefined coconut oil
1/2 cup Walnuts
1 tablespoon cinnamon powder
1. Blend up the walnuts until they become powder.
2. Then blend the Linseed Meal & dates.I had to break it up into halves to blend because my kitchen blender is quite small.
3. Next blend the goji berries and seeds.
4. Lastly add your cinnamon and coconut flour.
5. Once you have everything blended into a bowl add your melted unrefined coconut oil and mix thoroughly with hands and spoon.
6. Roll out mixture with the desired amount and coat with desiccated coconut.