Red Clover Extract
[Latin Name] Trifolium pratensis L.
[Specification] Total isoflavones 20%; 40%; 60% HPLC
[Appearance] Brown to tan fine powder
Plant Part Used: Whole herb
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Red Clober]
Red clover is a member of the legume family – the same class of plants where we find chickpeas and soybeans. Red clover extracts are used as dietary supplements for their high content of isoflavone compounds – which possess weak estrogenic activity and have been associated with a variety of health benefits during menopause (reduction of hot flashes, promotion of heart health and maintenance of bone density).
1. Red Clover Extract can Improving health, anti-spasm, known for healing properties.
2. Red Clover Extract can Treating the skin diseases (such as eczema, burns, ulcers, psoriasis),
3. Red Clover Extract can Treating respiratory discomfort (such as asthma, bronchitis, intermittent cough)
4. Red Clover Extract can Owning anti-cancer activity and prevention of prostate disease.
5. Red Clover Extract can Most valuable of its estrogen-like effect and alleviate breast pain suffering.
6. Red Clover Extract can Contained red clover isoflavones plays in a weak estrogen, estrogen reduces the number and thusalleviate the suffering.
7. Red Clover Extract can Maintaining bone mineral density in postmenopausal women
8. Red Clover Extract can Raising high density lipoprotein cholesterol.