[Latin Name] Glycine max (L.) Mere
[Plant Source] China
[Specifications] Isoflavones 20%, 40%, 60%
[Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder
[Plant Part Used] Soybean
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[What is Soy Isoflavones]
Non-genetically modified soybean refined soy isoflavones, a natural nutritional factors for a variety of important physiological activity is a natural plant estrogen, easily absorbed by the body.
Isoflavones are phytoestrogens planned economy a weak hormones, soy is the only valid source of human access to isoflavones. In the case of strong estrogen physiological activity, isoflavones can play the role of anti-estrogen. Isoflavones very prominent anti-cancer properties, can hinder the growth and spread of cancer cells and only cancer, isoflavones had no impact on normal cells. Isoflavones has an effective of anti-oxidant.
1. Lower Cancer Risk In Men and Women;
2. Use In Estrogen Replacement Therapy;
3. Lower Cholesterol and Reduce Heart Disease Risk;
4. Relieve women menopause syndrome, guard against osteoporosis;
5. Protect human body from destroy by free-radical to advance immunity;
6. Be healthy for stomach and spleen and protect nerve system;
7. Reduce cholesterin thickness in human body, prevent and cure cardiovascular disease;
8. Prevent cancer and counteract cancer£¬for example, prostate cancer, breast cancer.
[Application] Used in Lower cancer risk, estrogen replacement therapy, advance immunity, prevent and cure cardiovascular disease.