Special Price for Garlic Extract Powder Manufacturer in Istanbul
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L. [Plant Source] from China [Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum Introduction: In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respirat...
Our development depends on the advanced equipment ,excellent talents and continuously strengthened technology forces for Special Price for Garlic Extract Powder Manufacturer in Istanbul, All the opinions and suggestions will be greatly appreciated! The good cooperation could improve both of us into better development!
[Latin Name] Allium sativum L.
[Plant Source] from China
[Appearance] Off-white to light yellow Powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
In ancient times, garlic was used as a remedy for intestinal disorders, flatulence, worms, respiratory infections, skin diseases, wounds, symptoms of aging, and many other ailments. To date, more than 3000 publications from all over the world have gradually confirmed the traditionally recognized health benefits of garlic.
Although aged Garlic has so many benefits to human body, but it has a unpleasant odor. most of people do not like this taste ,so we use modern biological technology, to enrichment the elite containing in the Garlic and get rid of the odor of the product ,we call it aged garlic extract
(1) Has a strong and extensive antibiotic ability. It can kill all kinds of bacteria totally sucn as gram-positive bacteria, gram-negative bacteria and fungi; can restrain and kill some pathogenic microorganisms such as many staphylococcocci, pasteurella, typhoid bacillus, shigella dysenteriae and pseudomonas aeruginosa. So, it can prevent and cure many kinds of contagion, especially coccidiosis in chicken.
(2) Because of its strong garlic odour, allicin can increase feed intake of the birds and fish.
(3) Flavors the meals with a uniform garlic smell and mask unpleasant odors of various feed components.
(4) Strengthen immune system, and promote healthy growth in poultry and fish.
(5) Allicin’s garlic odour is effective in repelling flies, mites and other insects from the feed.
(6) Allicin has a potent sterilization effect on Aspergillus flavus, Aspergillus Niger, Aspergillus fumigatus, etc. and is therefore able to prevent the onset of feed mildew and prolong feed life.
(7) Allicin is safe with no residual drugs
Take the isotonic-capable Pycnogenol®.
Take Isotonix OPC-3 https://bit.ly/0PC-3
Also available at these sites:
For Int’l site: https://bit.ly/1xk8hyQ
For US/CAN/MEX https://bit.ly/1sUhUn7
Here Are Some Natural Sweeteners And Sugar Alternative-
The average American is taking in 400 calories a day from added sugars! And while the consumption of refined sugar is on the rise, so are using artificial sweeteners.
At this point, it is common knowledge that too much sugar bad for them. Side effects from artificial sweeteners range from headaches and migraines to shrunken thymus glands, impairment of liver and kidney function, and mood disorders.
A form of sugar that should be especially avoided if refined sugar.
Fruit is high in natural sugar and can easily satisfy your sweet tooth. Refined sugars aren’t healthy for the body. Side effects of refined sugars include diabetes, tooth decay, obesity, heart disease, certain types of cancer and poor cognitive functioning.
Best natural sweeteners
Natural sweeteners for diabetics
What is natural sweetener
List of natural sweeteners
Healthy natural sweeteners
Natural sweeteners vs artificial sweeteners
Natural sweeteners for baking
Top natural sweeteners
• Honey is a superfood and natural sweeteners. It is rich with enzymes, antioxidants, iron, zinc, potassium, calcium, phosphorous, vitamin B6, riboflavin, and niacin. One tablespoon of raw honey has 64 calories.
• Stevia is also another natural sweetener. Stevioside, the element in the leaves that makes it more than 200 times as sweet as sugar. It is also heat stable, so feel free to use it in any way you desire. It is available in liquid drops, packets, dissolvable tablets and baking blends.
• Dates are loaded with potassium, copper, iron, manganese, magnesium and vitamin B6. Dates are easily digested and help to metabolize proteins, fats, and carbohydrates.
• Most of the people have heard about the benefits of coconut water, coconut milk, coconut flour etc. coconut sugar is also another natural sweetener. It is also packed with polyphenols, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, antioxidants, phosphorous and other phytonutrients, coconut sugar is versatile and now readily available.
There are many natural sweeteners like Agave syrup, Blackstrap Molasses, Xylitol and Yacon Syrup you can try one of these.
if you like the video, give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.