Special Price for Grape Juice Extract Powder Supply to Pretoria
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.. [Plant Source]from China [Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤8.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction:] Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids i...
In order to give you convenience and enlarge our business, we also have inspectors in QC Team and assure you our best service and product for Special Price for Grape Juice Extract Powder Supply to Pretoria, We welcome you to inquire us by call or mail and hope to build a successful and cooperative relationship.
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L..
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤8.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids in circulation. It is a super antioxidant, 20-50 times more powerful than vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. As we age, our bodies produce less antioxidant to combat the aging process and therefore need to supplement with these. Grape seed extract contain natural bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help support the health of the cell membranes from free radical damage. It also provides cardiovascular protection by preventing oxidation of lipoproteins, making them less likely to stick to blood vessel walls.
1) Flavors in seasoning packets for raspberry juice powder keep the original flavors
2) Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful brown color of raspberry juice powder
3) Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others
• Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
• Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
• Prepare a “simple syrup” by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations
• Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies
• Add to vegetable juices
• Stir into plain yogurt
• Stir into ice cream
BBQ Bob is back on this throwback thursday, special episode of his world famous Cranberry Nut Bread recipe. Perfect for the Thanksgiving/Christmas holiday!
Original Air Date:
Nov 20, 2006 on https://www.barbecuebob.podomatic.com
Here’s the Recipe, Folks!
Yield: 1 Cake
2 cup Flour
3/4 cup cane sugar
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 1/2 cup cut cranberries
1/2 cup chopped pecans
1 tsp. grated orange peel
1 beaten egg
1/2 cup Orange juice
1/4 cup Grand Marnier
2 Tbs. vegetable oil
Sift together dry ingredients. Stir in cranberries, nuts & orange
peel. Combine eggs, orange juice, Grand Marnier, vegetable oil, stirring just till
Bake in greased 9 1/2 x 5 x 3″ pan in moderate oven 350 – 50 minutes
or until done.
Learn how to make fruit cake, a delightful cake recipe for Christmas by Anushruti.
Cake plays a vital role in Christmas celebration and if you are looking for a good fruit cake , you must give this cake a try. It will be sure to delight, please and appeal to all of your being! So watch the video and learn how to make Fruit Cake only on Rajshri Food.
- 500 gm (3 3/4 cups) plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 250 ml +30 ml (1 cup + 2 tbsp) hot water, divided
- 250 gm (1 cup + 2tbsp) granulated white sugar
- 250 gm (1 cup + 2tbsp) granulated brown sugar
- 250 ml (1 cup) oil (preferably rice bran)
- 250 ml cup medium consistency slightly sour yogurt (Indian curd) or sour cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¾ tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 ¼ cup of dried fruit (apricot, fig, cranberries, raisins, dates, glace cherries)
- ¾ cup nuts (cashews, almonds and walnuts)
- Lightly grease the base of a bundt pan and dust it with plain flour and tap to remove excess. Alternatively use two 8” or 9” round pan.
- In a large bowl, assemble the dry ingredients- the flour, baking powder and baking soda and sieve together to make the mixture uniform and prevent lumps in the flour mixture.
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F.
- In another bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, put in the hot water and sugar and blend until the sugar partly melts. Quickly stir in the oil and the yogurt and mix well.
-Stir in the the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients, add the vanilla extract, cinnamon and nutmeg powder and mix well until you get a smooth batter, about 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the dried fruits and nuts and mix again.Bake in the middle rack of an oven. After 15 minutes lower the heat to 150C/300F and bake for 60 to 65 minutes more or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes in the pan and then transfer it onto a cooling rack. Allow to cool completely.
- Makes one large bundt cake or two 8” or 9” round cakes.
1 cup confectioner’s sugar/icing sugar/powdered sugar
2 tbsp soft butter
2 tbsp milk
1/2 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
Mix all the ingredients together and spoon over the cake. Decorate with dried fruits over the glaze.
Host: Anushruti RK ( https://www.divinetaste.com )
Director: Vaibhav Dhandha
Camera: Kavaldeep Singh Jangwal, Manjeet Katariya, Akshay Durgule
Editing: Kishor Rai
Creative Head: Kavya Krishnaswamy
Producer: Rajjat A. Barjatya
Copyrights: Rajshri Entertainment Private Limited
Share this video on Facebook – https://goo.gl/Kd980B
Tweet about it – https://goo.gl/cgEUCW
Share it on Google+ – https://goo.gl/IIcbZe
Get this recipe on Anushruti’s website – https://goo.gl/2b8FQW
Subscribe & Stay Tuned – https://www.youtube.com/user/rajshrifood?sub_confirmation=1
For more videos log onto https://www.youtube.com/rajshrifood
Find us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/rajshrifood
Follow us on google plus https://plus.google.com/+rajshrifood