Chinese wholesale Grape Juice Extract Powder Wholesale to Luxembourg
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L.. [Plant Source]from China [Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder Plant Part Used:Fruit [Particle size] 80 Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤8.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [Introduction:] Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids i...
Well-run equipment, professional sales team, and better after-sales services; We are also a unified big family, everyone stick to the company value "unification, dedication, tolerance" for Chinese wholesale Grape Juice Extract Powder Wholesale to Luxembourg, Welcome any inquiry to our company. We will be glad to establish friendly business relationships with you!
[Latin Name] Vitis vinifera L..
[Plant Source]from China
[Appearance]Dark reddish brown to purple powder
Plant Part Used:Fruit
[Particle size] 80 Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤8.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Pesticide residue] EC396-2005, USP 34, EP 8.0, FDA
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
Grape Juice concentrate extract powder is another powerful antioxidant. It strengthens and protects living tissue and aids in circulation. It is a super antioxidant, 20-50 times more powerful than vitamin C, E and beta-carotene. As we age, our bodies produce less antioxidant to combat the aging process and therefore need to supplement with these. Grape seed extract contain natural bioflavonoids called proanthocyanidins which help support the health of the cell membranes from free radical damage. It also provides cardiovascular protection by preventing oxidation of lipoproteins, making them less likely to stick to blood vessel walls.
1) Flavors in seasoning packets for raspberry juice powder keep the original flavors
2) Colors in ice cream, cakes for beautiful brown color of raspberry juice powder
3) Also can be applied in drink mix, infant food, dairy product, bakery, candy and others
• Add to water and ice for a crisp, refreshing vitamin water
• Add to electrolyte water for an all-natural sports drink
• Prepare a “simple syrup” by adding to an all-natural sweetener and water, use it to flavor mixed drinks or make shaved ice creations
• Add powder to baked goods such as cakes, cupcakes, muffins and cookies
• Add to vegetable juices
• Stir into plain yogurt
• Stir into ice cream
Recipe Link : https://www.tarladalal.com/Quick-Vegetable-Tikki-40631r
Subscribe : https://goo.gl/omhUio
Tarla Dalal App: https://www.tarladalal.com/free-recipe-app.aspx
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/TarlaDalalsKitchen/featured
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/107883620848727803776
Tarla Dalal Blogspot: https://tarladalal.blogspot.in/
Quick Vegetable Tikki
Here is a lip-smacking tikki made with a colourful mix of veggies, ranging from green peas and carrots to potatoes and white pumpkin, together with aromatic herbs like coriander and mint. After cooking, the Quick Vegetable Tikki is immediately rolled in a mixture of mint leaves and spice powders, to give it a tangy tongue-tickling coating that instantly excites your taste buds as soon as you bite into a tikki. After grating the doodhi, squeeze out the excess water before mixing it with the other ingredients.
Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
Cooking Time: 15 minutes.
Makes 14 tikkis.
1½ cups thickly grated white pumpkin (doodhi/lauki)
1 cup boiled, peeled and grated potatoes
¼ cup boiled and coarsely mashed green peas
¼ cup grated carrot
¼ cup chopped onions
3 tbsp besan (Bengal gram flour)
2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
1 tbsp chopped mint leaves (phudina)
2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
1 tsp caraway seeds (shahjeera)
Salt to taste
To be mixed togeather
¼ cup finely chopped mint leaves (phudina)
½ tsp dried mango powder (amchur)
¼ tsp chilli powder
Bread crumbs for rolling
Oil for greasing and cooking
Sweet chilli sauce
1. Combine all the ingredients in a deep bowl and mix very well using your hands.
2. Divide the mixture into 14 equal portions.
3. Roll a portion of the mixture into a 50 mm. (2”) diameter circle.
4. Roll the tikkis in breadcrumbs till they are evenly coated from all the sides.
5. Heat a non-stick tava (griddle), grease it with oil and cook 7 tikkis at a time using a little oil on a medium flame till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
6. Repeat step 5 to cook 7 more tikkis.
7. Roll them in the prepared mixture and serve immediately with sweet chilli sauce.