Competitive Price for Citrus Aurantium Extract Wholesale to London
[Latin Name] Citrus aurantium L. [Specification] Synephrine 4.0%–80% [Appearance] Yellow brown powder Plant Part Used: Fruit [Particle size] 80Mesh [Loss on drying] ≤5.0% [Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM [Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat. [Shelf life] 24 Months [Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside. [Net weight] 25kgs/drum [What is Citrus Aurantium] Citrus aurantium L, belonging to the family Rutaceae, is widely distribut...
Quality First,and Customer Supreme is our guideline to provide the best service to our customers.Nowadays, we are trying our best to become one of the best exporters in our field to meet customers more need for Competitive Price for Citrus Aurantium Extract Wholesale to London, We, with open arms, invite all interested buyers to visit our website or contact us directly for further information.
[Latin Name] Citrus aurantium L.
[Specification] Synephrine 4.0%–80%
[Appearance] Yellow brown powder
Plant Part Used: Fruit
[Particle size] 80Mesh
[Loss on drying] ≤5.0%
[Heavy Metal] ≤10PPM
[Storage] Store in cool & dry area, keep away from the direct light and heat.
[Shelf life] 24 Months
[Package] Packed in paper-drums and two plastic-bags inside.
[Net weight] 25kgs/drum
[What is Citrus Aurantium]
Citrus aurantium L, belonging to the family Rutaceae, is widely distributed in China. Zhishi, the Chinese traditional name for Citrus aurantium, has long been a folk medicine in traditional Chinese medicine (TCMto improve indigestion and help stimulate the Qi (energy force).
1. Have the function of antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic, vasoprotective and anticarcinogenic and cholesterol lowering actions.
2. Have the function of inhibiting following enzymes: Phospholipase A2, lipoxygenase, HMG-CoA reductase and cyclo-oxygenase.
3. Have the function of improving the health of capillaries by reducing the capillary permeability.
4. Have the function of reducing hay fever and other allergic conditions by inhibiting the release of histamine from mast cells. The possible activity of hesperidin could be explained by the inhibition of polyamine synthesis. (bitter orange extract)
Hey guys! For 2017 I am going to focus on giving you guys recipe ideas based around the junk foods we love, but in my own healthy versions. I like this recipe because it is versatile, packed with protein and very easy to make. Make as much as you want so you can store a couple batches in a container to grab-n-go as you please!
Keep up with me on your fav social media apps: @brettcap
Vegan Chocolate Chips
Peanut Butter Powder (optional: PB spread is just as good)
Vanilla Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder (optional)
RECIPE IN STRUCTIONS + TIPS:
1. Preheat your oven to 350ºF
2. Combine peanuts, chocolate, peanut powder, your favorite protein powder, and maple syrup into a food processor
3. Blend/process for however long you think looks good to you and open the bowl back up
4. Throw in the rolled oats and give it another 30-60 seconds (you want to aim for a sticky, sludgey texture)
5. Depending on how big you want your cookie, form dough on a baking tray
6. Depending on how chewy/crunchy you want your cookies, watch them in oven if you are going to leave them in for longer than 15-20 minutes.
6. Serve with your favorite version of milk, and enjoy!
•I used luxurious ingredients like performance peanut butter powder and pumpkin protein powder but you should be able to get the key components of this recipe at your local supermarket for well under $10
•If you are going to the healthier route and using rolled oats in place of flour like me, throw your ingredients into the food processor beforehand to ensure a doughy texture
•Every ingredient in this recipe is interchangeable. You can mix and match whatever ingredients you like best based on your tastebuds/food sensitivities/etc.
•If you like your cookies on the crunchier side leave them in the oven longer than 20 minutes
•If you aren’t on a plant-based, or dairy-free diet –I suggest you don’t go cheap and try to get the best quality ingredients (eggs, milk, etc.)
3 Suggestions to sub for: ROLLED OATS (easy/healthy sub for flour)
Coconut Flour, Quinoa Flour, Almond Flour
3 Suggestions to sub for MAPLE SYRUP (natural sweeteners)
Blackstrap Molasses, Organic Dates, Organic Raisins
3 suggestions to sub for PEANUT BUTTER POWDER (contributes to sludgey dough which is what you need)
Creamy/Crunchy PB Spread, Almond Butter, Cashew Butter
3 Suggestions to sub for PUMPKIN SEED PROTEIN POWDER (healthy junk food benefits)
Cocoa Powder, Choc PB Powder, Whey Protein Powder
3 suggestion to sub for UNSALTED PEANUTS (healthy junk food benefits)
Ground Hemp Seed, Chia Seed, Flax Seed
Music For This Video: @ElectricBodega Instrumentals